Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babysitter Advice Needed!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:10 PM
  • 4 Replies

Tonight is the first time we are leaving DS (2) with a sitter.  My best friend is the one watching him.  She already has both of our numbers.  I have the number to the theatre we will be at (it's a dinner theatre) and poison control.  What other numbers or info do I need to leave with her?

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Lucky1123
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:15 PM

Well for me it would be my moms number.  Because in the event that for whatever reason they could contact me by cell or through the venue I was at, she would be the next in line to call.  Is the child allergic to anything?  If so, you may want to write it down.  Anything she may not know or remember that is important and pertinent and is particular for your child.

savedbygrace316
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:19 PM

My mother, grandmother, SIL, aunt and uncle are all going too!  She knows about his allergies.  She has been a big part of his life so I can't think of anything she wouldn't know.  Thanks for the advice!

Quoting Lucky1123:

Well for me it would be my moms number.  Because in the event that for whatever reason they could contact me by cell or through the venue I was at, she would be the next in line to call.  Is the child allergic to anything?  If so, you may want to write it down.  Anything she may not know or remember that is important and pertinent and is particular for your child.

1busymomma03
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:21 PM

Numbers to any other people that she may need to contact in an emergency if she can't get ahold of you. You mentioned allergies..does he have food alleriges or any other life threatening allergies? If so I would suggest leaving his pedi's and/or allergist's  emergency phone numbers as well.

savedbygrace316
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:28 PM

He has mild allergies.  As long as she doesn't feed him eggs directly or peanut butter he'll be fine (and I don't have any peanut products in the house).  Nothing life threatening just annoying!

Quoting 1busymomma03:

Numbers to any other people that she may need to contact in an emergency if she can't get ahold of you. You mentioned allergies..does he have food alleriges or any other life threatening allergies? If so I would suggest leaving his pedi's and/or allergist's  emergency phone numbers as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)