Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

STREESED OUT MOM'S

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:17 PM
  • 2 Replies

HI MY NAME IS CANDY, IM A MOTHER OF FOUR TWO GIRLS & TWO BOYS, 3 OF MY CHILDREN HAVE ADHD W/ LEARNING DISABILITY. THERE UNCONTROLABLE THEYDONT SIT STILL ALWAYS JUMPING AROUND DONT LISTEN & THEY JUST GET IN TROUBLE ALL THE TIME. WHEN IN SCHOOL THE KIDS ARE ANGELS BUT WHEN THEY GET HOME THATS WEN IT ALL BEGIN'S, MY KIDS ARE ON MEDICATION AND STILL THEY BEHAVE THE WAY THAT THEY DO. I HAVE MY KIDS ON A SCHEDULE  BED BY DINNER BY 6PM FOLLOWED BY THERE SHOWER THEN I LITTLE TV THEN ITS BED BY 9PM  BUT IT STILL SEEMS TO BE THE HARDEST TASK, SO IF THERE'S ANY MOM'S OUT THERE THAT CAN RELATE PLEASE DO SO US MOM'S HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER. THANK YOU

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mbrackett
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:19 PM

The only thing I can recommend is with my daughter she has to be scheduled, which is very hard expecially in the summer time.  I make a schedule every night or her for the next day and it is hung up in the same place every day.  She looks at it and follows it.  It helps keep her on track and does not get in a lot of trouble.

ladyluv953
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:55 PM

THATS GREAT BUT MY KIDS DONT FOLLOW ANYTHING THEY HAVE A SCHDULE BUT THE LOOK AT ME LIKE IM CRAZY SPECIALY MY DAUGHTER SHES THE TOUGH ONE SHE 6 GOING ON 21

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)