Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Letting friends stay the night

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:53 PM
  • 92 Replies

Since the post went *poof*...Would you let a kid spend the night and you didn't even know their real age?

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:53 PM
Replies (1-10):
lilblu399
by Tamika on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:55 PM
No.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xxlilmomma09
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:55 PM
No. I would make sure I knew whomever I was letting into my home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
southern_momof2
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:56 PM
No!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom_of_twingirl
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:56 PM
No
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chiquis
by Diamond Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:56 PM
Wow I replied. Poof so fast? Hm.

And no I wouldn't .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BV88
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:57 PM

Nope.

iamcafemom83
by Rah-Rah on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:58 PM
Hhmmm....no. That is silly though....I wouldn't let kid's sleep over who I haven't met and met their parents several times.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
judy_bug08
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:00 PM
It was my post ...don't know what happened to it. For those that asked, I met his dad. My DS will be 10 in a month. He plays with all the other kids in the neighborhood, which range from 7 to 13. I'm sorry I didn't ask for or the kids medical history, birthdate, ss #, and whatever else ya'll ask for before letting a kid step into your home. When ya'll dd's come close to being raped, please post it on here so I can bash you and make you feel like horrible moms.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JADIEBUG
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:03 PM

Please you deleted it.

But your daughter "almost" raped and you allowed the kid to finish the night in your house...NOW that makes no sense at all. So it makes your story look like bullshit...Why did you allow the kid to stay?

Quoting judy_bug08:

It was my post ...don't know what happened to it. For those that asked, I met his dad. My DS will be 10 in a month. He plays with all the other kids in the neighborhood, which range from 7 to 13. I'm sorry I didn't ask for or the kids medical history, birthdate, ss #, and whatever else ya'll ask for before letting a kid step into your home. When ya'll dd's come close to being raped, please post it on here so I can bash you and make you feel like horrible moms.

judy_bug08
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:06 PM
Because it was 1am and his dad was out of town. Why would I delete it? I'm on my NC on here...it don't give me the option to delete or edit my posts. No wonder I've stayed away from cafemom....it ain't nothing but bitches on here.

Quoting JADIEBUG:

Please you deleted it.

But your daughter "almost" raped and you allowed the kid to finish the night in your house...NOW that makes no sense at all. So it makes your story look like bullshit...Why did you allow the kid to stay?

Quoting judy_bug08:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)