Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you honestly care what other women call their BF/SO?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:04 PM
  • 19 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you care what other women call their BF/SO?

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 36

View Results

For those that do, please enlighten us on how that affects you :)

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-NatureChild-
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:06 PM

No.

momof4boyz1girl
by Diamond Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:06 PM

BUMP!

AllAboutYou1223
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:07 PM

I do not care! Lol.

momof4boyz1girl
by Diamond Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:09 PM

BUMP!

SLGross215
by Sarah on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:09 PM

Sure don't

Robin_TripleA
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:10 PM

I can't believe anyone cares... 

-xoxo-
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:11 PM

No, I can honestly say that I don't give a single shit lol. I don't care if someone has kids in or out of marriage, I don't care if a couple chooses to never get married at all, I don't care if a woman chooses to go to a sperm bank and never have a partner, I don't think that anyone that isn't married should have an abortion, I don't agree with a single one of the thousand posts that "she" makes. They're old and moldy, like stinky cheese. I'm sure the people on the dating sites she trolls think the same thing. Nothing like looking for a lay only to see an older woman blocking your cock ;) 

HippieMomma08
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:12 PM

No I don't care.

No it doesn't effect me in any way.

Neither does another woman's decision to shave her head bald and tattoo her scalp. However, I would find the decision to do that interesting as I would not understand what would compel some one to do that. So if I ever met some one who did that, I would probably ask why. Because, I'm honestly interested in why some one would do that.

I also don't understand what would make some one want to call some one by a title that doesnt' apply to them. So when I meet some one who refers to themselves as 'the Queen' when they are not queen of anything, I'll wonder(and maybe even ask) why. When I see some one call their boyfriend their husband, when they are not married, I will wonder(and maybe even ask) why.

See how that works? Some one can be genuinely curious about something without letting the need to understand it effect their life in any significant way.

mandksmommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:13 PM

nope

Sarah993
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:15 PM

Nope.  What they do does not affect my life at all.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)