Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Interesting Casey and family issues...

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:54 PM
  • 36 Replies
I am watching HLN ad her ex fiance was on there talking about an incident when Casey's mom verbally attacked Casey. Cindy turned to the ex and said all these awful things aboutg Casey. Also, when she was 8 mos prego the fam was at a function. Someone asked Cindy if she was pregnant and she denied it saying she had female issues. Very interesting towards Cindy...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lanceandhailey
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:55 PM

That whole family has issues...

mackQuin
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:57 PM

the whole family did have issues but i think casey probably deserves some of the verbal stuff. she was a straight up bitch to her mom and dad at times.

and i heard about the pregnancy thing a long time ago. cindy's brother was on national tv telling that story; how her mom and the rest of the family didn't believe it and couldn't believe that a RN like cindy couldn't see it.

Jacqalyn
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:59 PM

Ok so the women in the family are screwed up. Like mother like daughter they both could care less about their child.

I mentioned to my dh today that I couldn't understand why Casey would say her dad molested her yet she let him take care of her daughter. I know if I was molested by any man family or friend. I sure as heck wouldn't want them anywhere near my child.

lanceandhailey
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:04 PM

Quoting Jacqalyn:

Ok so the women in the family are screwed up. Like mother like daughter they both could care less about their child.

I mentioned to my dh today that I couldn't understand why Casey would say her dad molested her yet she let him take care of her daughter. I know if I was molested by any man family or friend. I sure as heck wouldn't want them anywhere near my child.

My grandma's brother raped his daughter and others, she still lets them watch her son...It's crazy, we have nothing to do with any of that family. I don't want my kids around it.

BananaMuffins
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:05 PM
The entire family is crazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Msshe
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:09 PM
So weird and twisted...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chalisa0
by Kim on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:11 PM

Dysfunctional doesn't even begin to describe those people.  It's a shame.

mesfilles
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:22 PM

I watched that too.  I also found it interesting that Casey had told him about her waking to find Lee looking at her and groping her in the middle of the night.  The whole bunch of them are obviously liars, self centered and possibly sexual deviants.  That poor baby probably never stood a chance in that family.

mackQuin
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:49 PM

Quoting mesfilles:

I watched that too.  I also found it interesting that Casey had told him about her waking to find Lee looking at her and groping her in the middle of the night.  The whole bunch of them are obviously liars, self centered and possibly sexual deviants.  That poor baby probably never stood a chance in that family.

i doubt any of that actually happened. She is a liar..she's proven it and i don't believe for one second any one of them touched her.

mackQuin
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:51 PM

oh and i believe caylee stood a chance in that family..caylee became the apple of their eye. casey obviously was jealous of the fact that she was no longer the prized possession. i saw it a few times when cindy or George woudl make comments about things about caylee and casey would be well i like that too..or the infamous all they want is caylee back..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)