Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feel free to ignore, just a vent.

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:34 PM
  • 66 Replies

I'm sorry, Life, that I haven't been able to find a place that is hiring so I can work and have money to pay bills and afford food so I don't have to be on food stamps, but it's really uncool for you to fuck me over like you're doing. I was supposed to reapply for the FS so I could continue being able to feed my daughter and myself, but I never get a letter telling me that? That would have been helpful information, Life. I go into the FS to reapply on their computers there, and it doesn't "take" and doesn't show up in the system, so I take home a paper application and mail it in, and that one hasn't taken either. So I fill out two more (one paper, one online), so that is FOUR applications, Life, and not one has entered the system? What gives? Now I'm finally down to the last little bit of food I have left and no money to go shopping so I decide I need to apply for emergency help, so I went in yesterday to get the application. I go in today to turn it in, and I am told that they stopped doing the emergency food assistance as of TODAY. Are you fucking kidding me, Life?

I had to stop paying my car insurance because I couldn't afford to eat and pay that at the same time. I get a letter from the state saying that I need insurance or my license will be suspended. My father in law tells me that uninsured vehicles will have their plates removed, and because my apartment doesn't allow plateless vehicles on the property, they will tow it. So I have no choice but to sell my car. That means I will have to rely on public transportation to get everywhere, which I know is better than nothing, but takes you a month to get ANYWHERE in this fucking city, and I would spend more money using the buses since there are a million connecting buses that I need to take to go anywhere, that it would cost more to ride the stupid bus that it would be to pay the insurance and keep my gas tank full.

So I guess, in summary, I just want to say, FUCK YOU, LIFE. You suck and I hate you.  

Confucius say: He who puts dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts. 

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sassyscorpio85
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:36 PM

i hope everything works our for you

lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:37 PM

sorry momma I hope things get better real quickly for you.   hugs

piercedbeauty21
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:38 PM

simple frownI'm sorry you're going through such a tough time. Life sucks. I feel the same way as you. If you ever want to vent, I'm a good listener. PM me anytime you want.

mizhoward
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:38 PM
I pray that things get better for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iamcafemom83
by Rah-Rah on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:38 PM

ok first of all HUGS.

second lets not get ahead of ourselves dear! call the insurance company stat.....there has got to be a way to make up the payment or get some sort of grace period. has to be.

what do you have left to eat?

egyptian_mommy
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:39 PM
I'm sorry Momma. That really sucks. (Hugs)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iamcafemom83
by Rah-Rah on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:40 PM

BUMP!

1likeme
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:40 PM
Damn. I'm sorry you are dealing with all of that :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notjstasocermom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:40 PM

Quoting mizhoward:

I pray that things get better for you.

what about food banks or soup kitchens?

ilayframe
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:41 PM
:[
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)