Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I the only one....(Casey related)

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:54 PM
  • 10 Replies
That is wondering who the dad is to Caylee???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
barbara.wortman
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:56 PM

I seen on nancy grace that the spposed father got killed in a wreck (morotcycle , maybe?) a few years ago... idk if they have got anymore info on that or not , it would be nice to know though

i.heart.nerds
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:57 PM
Supposedly they think it is some guy who died in an auto accident. They showed pics of him and pics of Caylee next to each other and they look a like. They want to test... but we shall see.
Godgaveme4
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:58 PM

Quoting barbara.wortman:

I seen on nancy grace that the spposed father got killed in a wreck (morotcycle , maybe?) a few years ago... idk if they have got anymore info on that or not , it would be nice to know though

Why would it be nice to know?  The media circus should end and people should move on with thier lives.  It is NO ONES business who the father is.

barbara.wortman
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:02 PM

Quoting Godgaveme4:

Quoting barbara.wortman:

Why would it be nice to know?  The media circus should end and people should move on with thier lives.  It is NO ONES business who the father is.

It would be nice to know because they are trying to see if her actual father is ALIVE or if otherwise...

Godgaveme4
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:26 PM

Quoting barbara.wortman:

Quoting Godgaveme4:

Quoting barbara.wortman:

It would be nice to know because they are trying to see if her actual father is ALIVE or if otherwise...

It would be nice to know for who?  The media and everyone need to move on.  Is it going to affect the outcome of the case?  Nope!  Is it going to bring the victim back?  nope  LET IT GO and leave these people alone.  The case is over and the courts have spoken.

And if he is still alive...why would he want to join this circus?

deek3579
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:45 PM
Chill ladies!! I just asked a simple question. No need to get panties in a bundle.

Quoting Godgaveme4:

Quoting barbara.wortman:

Quoting Godgaveme4:

Quoting barbara.wortman:

It would be nice to know for who?  The media and everyone need to move on.  Is it going to affect the outcome of the case?  Nope!  Is it going to bring the victim back?  nope  LET IT GO and leave these people alone.  The case is over and the courts have spoken.

And if he is still alive...why would he want to join this circus?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deepwaters
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:45 PM

there were 10 potential fathers. just google it.

Rhyne
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:47 PM
I think the family of the man who died said they didn't want a DNA done for fear it would be positive. They already lost one son, they didn't want to think about losing a granddaughter they never knew.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mackQuin
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:49 PM

i don't know. part of me wonders if casey even knows. however if i was the dead man's family i wouldn't want to know. it would pain me to find out i had a granddaughter or neice i never got the chance to know; and a granddaughter or neice that had i known could of maybe tried to protect her. i know in the event of a parental death grandparents are able to get some sort of rights..i don't know just the what if's would bug me.

deepwaters
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:50 PM

the one guy she claimed, did get a dna test and it wasnt him I dont think. one other potential hates her guts, one did kill himself. one's in the military but for real she had NO idea. And she did make up a story about the real dad dying on caylee's 1st bday. Total sociopath. many many many lies. she even had imaginary friends

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)