Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sometimes he seriously pisses me off

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:59 PM
  • 18 Replies

It is nothing in particular, but oh man he pisses me off (DH). Does anyone else go through this? Makes me want to dump the bowl of potato salad I just made on his head, is that evil?

THIS IS THE REASON I LOVE SO DEEPLY

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mallowcup17
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:59 PM

lol ya i have days like that too

staceyjoy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:00 PM
I'm having a day just like that with mine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmylife6...
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:01 PM

I think they study at the University of how to piss my wife off, because sometimes he excels in his classes!

Quoting mallowcup17:

lol ya i have days like that too

thatgirl70
by Carin on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:01 PM

Yes! Yesterday I texted DH and asked him to make me something for lunch (I was omw home on my lunch break). Normally I make my own lunch, but what I wanted takes a little bit of extra time to cook so I wanted to have it ready by the time I got there. Well, because it wasn't all in one "package," he couldn't figure out what to do, so he didn't make it. I got so mad at him...mainly for not using common sense.

KimmyShaw
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:02 PM

LOL yes, I understand how you are feeling

mallowcup17
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:03 PM

thats rough...that box would have been on his head when i got home

Quoting thatgirl70:

Yes! Yesterday I texted DH and asked him to make me something for lunch (I was omw home on my lunch break). Normally I make my own lunch, but what I wanted takes a little bit of extra time to cook so I wanted to have it ready by the time I got there. Well, because it wasn't all in one "package," he couldn't figure out what to do, so he didn't make it. I got so mad at him...mainly for not using common sense.

luvmylife6...
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:03 PM

Normally mine is a great husband and dad, but he has the selfish moments that seriously make me consider kicking him in the ass (yes literally), no life is not all about you deal with it!

ilovemyson2002
by mom of 2 boys on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:05 PM

ya all the time to my boy friend

luvmylife6...
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:05 PM

It feels good to vent about DH, I have always tried not to on here because I feel like it is not really fair to him. But dam that felt good, hey I also can't stand my SIL....woo hoo this is fun!

mallowcup17
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:07 PM

lol dont even get me started about my SILs..all of them, pieces of something thats for sure

Quoting luvmylife6...:

It feels good to vent about DH, I have always tried not to on here because I feel like it is not really fair to him. But dam that felt good, hey I also can't stand my SIL....woo hoo this is fun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)