Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please pray, dance naked,send good vibes,wish us luck or do whatever you do....we need it.

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:24 PM
  • 4 Replies

So last night before he was ready to clock out for the day,SO's boss told him that the company is going under and they will be closing soon. She isn't sure how long it will be,but estimates a couple weeks to a month.

He is a glazier and has been with the same company for over 12 years.He is pretty much an expert in what he does.He has been in contact with several of his contacts today trying to get set up with a steady job before they close down,but all they are offering him is doing piece work, not a steady 9-5 job. His family is proposing to help us open our own shop but it requires a pretty large upfront investment and business loan. He isn't worried about what is to come,but I kinda am.

Any little prayers or thoughts would be greatly appreciated right now!

Thanks in advance!

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mysweetmelissa
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:25 PM

Good luck!

Mommy2ZOEBETH
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:25 PM

I just signed up for classes too,but I think Im going to have to drop them and look for a job that will hire me for the hours DD is in preschool.

Mommynwife26
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:29 PM
When one door closes and another opens I am sure it will work out for the best, good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ISAIAHMOM632007
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:42 PM
Prayera
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)