Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am cramping and bleeding...

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:15 PM
  • 3 Replies

and that is no fun. But, I am glad I didn't have the emotional meltdown that I usually have before the cramping and spotting occurs.  Usually I go through a couple of days of "no one cares about me" and sporadic crying.  There was no indication of that at all this time. Wow!

Maybe my change in diet is helping??  Who knows.

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
iamcafemom83
by Rah-Rah on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:16 PM
When I am
Working out my periods are SO much better. I'm punished when I haven't been!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
southernjess3
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:19 PM

i have 2 weeks of PMS every month. it starts when i ovulate and ends when my period ends. i get the full on cramps, bloating, emotional, hurting boobs, all that, for 2 WEEKS every month.

myfoursonsks
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:23 PM

Uggghhh, I know how that is and it sucks.  It is worse for me when I have actual periods.  Right now, I usually have 1-2 days of very light bleeding/spotting because I am on depo.  When I am not on there, my periods are a bitch.

Now, the only thing I have that last the two weeks is the urge to eat, eat, and eat.

Have you tried any of the meds that help PMDD?  Zoloft worked great for my symptoms, but I had negative side effects. I wish I could take it.

Quoting southernjess3:

i have 2 weeks of PMS every month. it starts when i ovulate and ends when my period ends. i get the full on cramps, bloating, emotional, hurting boobs, all that, for 2 WEEKS every month.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)