Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so my husband has 31 days of leave.

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:28 PM
  • 7 Replies

..and for the first time we aren't going anywhere..we normally drive back home and be with families.

um..please pray we don't murder each other. it would be especially bad considering next month is our 9 year wedding anniversary.

31 days up each other's ass. omg. heaven help me.

for the record i love him my husband but at times he can get on my ever loving nerves! lol!

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
averiensmommy07
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:31 PM
I feel the same way you do lol

My husband goes on leave for a week and I wanna kill him.... He got 30 days after his deployments and I don't know how we survived haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RISE_N_SHINE
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:33 PM
Lol. Good luck. Around year five of marriage dh tool 27 days of leave. We were having some " issues" I guess. Anyways at the end we were much happier together BUT we have never tried to do that again! Lol although atleast once a year we try to sync schedules with grandma and the kids go there for a week while we "honeymoon" lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littleluvkitty
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:34 PM

lol mine just went underway for 31 days or so. :) when he gets home we are taking  two weeks leave and going camping :)  

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:35 PM

how about planning day trips with the kids to go sight seeing within a 2 hr radius of where you live?  I owuldnt be able to stay home every day for that long.

MandiK
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:36 PM

Lol, it would be hard if you aren't going anywhere. We always do something when he has that much leave. Well, except PCS leave but that was pretty busy. lots to do so we didn't kill each other. :)

ilayframe
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:38 PM
My husband was just on leave 85 days..... Ets leave

85 days

...he's back at work now..lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mackQuin
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:40 PM

Quoting frndlyfn:

how about planning day trips with the kids to go sight seeing within a 2 hr radius of where you live?  I owuldnt be able to stay home every day for that long.

well we plan to go camping for a week or two and we also plan to be on the boat..A LOT. On the weekends the lakes are always so crowded and i'm not the greatest at launching it, so he plans to make use of his weekday lake time. lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)