Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I know I'll be bashed, but oh well it wouldn't be the 1st ttime

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:30 PM
  • 41 Replies
I'm gonna think you are a ad mother if you've never ever cooked a meal at home for your child. My friend and her 10 -yr old daughter moved into their new house 1 year ago. Im not one to visit often but I was mesmerized at how good her stove looks, like new, so I commented about it. She told me, of course, I've never cooked a single meal in here. Brianney and I eat all three meals at the fast foods or whatever we happen to be or feel like. My opinion changed inmediately. I mean, seriously. A meal per day on the streets seems bad enough, but all three? I now feel sorry for her DD, but well she doesnt know any better, so Im sure she doesnt crave what she's never had. Vent over.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wicked_tink
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:32 PM

she needs to start cooking for once lol going out to eat is ok once in awhile but geez :(

Lanie_momofone
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:33 PM

Does the child get food ?? Does she get nutritious food? Personally, as long as the child is being fed ..and the child isnt your step child or anything, i wouldnt say anything about how she parents.

myself, would not do that ...and actually DD gets a meal out every once in a while ...but its mostly, nutritious stuff ( rice, potatoes and greek salads...etc).

While i wouldn't do that with my child, doesnt necessarily make her a bad parent if she does not cook ...BUT feed's her child how she see's fit.

Logan_Bellasmom
by Falling Starr on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:33 PM

Some people just cant cook so fucking what

iamcafemom83
by Rah-Rah on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:33 PM
A meal on the streets--sorry but I LoL at that.

I thought I ate out too much but she should have saved her money on the stove. Yikes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
connie45
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:34 PM

I think you are allowed to think whatever you want .  As for your friend - eating out 3 times a day, everyday, can't be cheap.

Teeshann
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:34 PM

wow. see i think cooking is fun and it's something to do with your kids. good time to teach and spend time together. that makes me sad.

sandra_t00
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:34 PM
I agree
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-xoxo-
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:34 PM

Meh. 

JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:35 PM

I think it's not ideal but that doesn't automatically put her in the bad mother category.

blessed107
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:35 PM

Oh lord!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)