Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How to ease his mind..?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:22 PM
  • 5 Replies

My husband has training for work the first week in August. I'm due the third week in August. He's so stressed about leaving, I don't know how to reassure him. I'm a little nervous myself, our closest family is in Bethesda and we're in CT, it's about a 6 hour drive, and unfortunately there is no one here I trust to watch my children.

I'm pretty sure it will be fine, that we're worried over nothing, but I'm no more a psychic than I am a rock star.

I would, however, feel better if HE would relax. I wish there was some way I could make him feel better about going...

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
-Shelley-
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:41 PM

Bump!

Robin_TripleA
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:42 PM

hmm. I don't know. I would stress out too

-Shelley-
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:58 PM

Yeah, it sucks. But at least his company is aware of the situation so he would be able to fly home if need be.

Quoting Robin_TripleA:

hmm. I don't know. I would stress out too

Wear short sleeves! Support your right to bare arms!

Devious103102
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:20 PM

How far will he be for the training? Just tell him to take a breather, all will be ok.  Do you have anyone at all that can come stay with you just for that week that he's gone? Good luck!

-Shelley-
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:25 PM

He will be in Tennessee.

Unfortunately, no one would be able to come. Everyone (parents, inlaws, siblings, etc) works and are saving their time off for when the baby comes. I'm sure everything will be fine, it's just a bit of bad timing lol. I don't like when he stresses out so much.

Quoting Devious103102:

How far will he be for the training? Just tell him to take a breather, all will be ok.  Do you have anyone at all that can come stay with you just for that week that he's gone? Good luck!

Wear short sleeves! Support your right to bare arms!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)