Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Blood Ties... anyone seen this train wreck?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:48 PM
  • 5 Replies

My friend bought me the whole series (2 seasons, yay.lol) about a year ago... I just found it in the back of my dvd drawer and watched a show or two...

can you say CHEESY! lol

I still kind of like it though.

Im, Laura. You couldn't get that from my screen name, so now you know. I live in Alaska. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a Snow Ninja. Although, my day job consists of standing outside in front of my igloo looking like Igloo Trash in my snow boots, seal skin tank top & short skirt and screaming profanities at my neighbors. I'm a single mother & I totally collect every kind of "public assistance" possible. I'm marvelous, I know. I have a daughter named Lorelai. I can only hope one day she is just like mommy, Together we're just a small family of Igloo Trash. Be Jealous.

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jmart18255
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:49 PM

never even heard of it.. is it vampire related??

momof3ak
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:50 PM

I've never heard of it... what is it about?

SecretKeeper574
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:54 PM

It's a vampire series. It's based on the Blood Books by.... I forgot her name. But an author.lol

Basically its about King Henry the ... some odd number's illegitmate vampire son.It's based in Toronto.

momto3infl
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:11 PM

I loved this show it was on several yrs ago on Lifetime.  Season 1 was the best-season 2 started getting odd.

colins_mom
by Heather on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:14 PM
No you know what was a great show, dark shadows. My mom has the. entire. fucking. series. Yeah ran from 1960 something to the 80's best vampire soap opera EVER!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)