Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

say yes to the dress: bridemaids

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:09 PM
  • 10 Replies
The one girl is a complete bitch. You're the maid of honor Stfu

And the bride is horrid. I would have said fuck you and left
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Astaroth
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:16 PM
I hate it when the brides turn down a dress because one family member doesn't like it. Tell them to shut the hell up and get it anyway! Seriously!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marriedmomma3
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:18 PM
She's like well I'm not paying 200 for something I hate. If I were the bride I would tell her the leave you're not in the wedding anymore
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cadyrose
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:20 PM

if that was my maid of honor (I am assuming you are talking about the one who doesn't like long dresses) I would have kicked her out of the wedding.  It is the bride's choice, her wedding. 

I was a very easy bride....I had 6 bridesmaids (including MOH) and I told them they could pick one of two colors (since they were the colors of the wedding) and which ever style they felt comfortable in.  We did David's Bridal so there were lots of choices) I had bridesmaids that were size 2 and some that were size 20...I knew they would not all feel comfortable in same dress.

But the thing is, if you agree to be in a wedding, it is the bride's choice! suck it up or get out!

marriedmomma3
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:26 PM
Omg yes! Her I would have flipped out.

When I have my ceremony (i eloped) as long as they are the same color and the same basic idea you can get the cut that flatters you the most.

She was horrible!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CallieLynsMommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:28 PM

I let my bridesmaids pick out their own dress so they would be comfortable, but they had to get it in clover (a green color).

MadLikeAHatter
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:32 PM

I think the chick with the 15 freaking brides maids was a bitch and had a diva complex....there is no way i would be friends with someone that damn mean...

Cadyrose
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:46 PM

the one who is putting down the sister, calling her freaky and that it looks like the dress was going to be unwrapped.....

uhm honey...you are orange! seriously?

I felt bad for the sister because you could tell that the producers were going to keep putting her in the worse dress for the drama....

Stephanie329
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:48 PM

*shrugs*

These shows make their money off of drama. Sometimes the trainwreck is fun to watch.

marriedmomma3
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 10:01 AM

Oh my God I wanted to punch that orange bitch in the face

Quoting Cadyrose:

the one who is putting down the sister, calling her freaky and that it looks like the dress was going to be unwrapped.....

uhm honey...you are orange! seriously?

I felt bad for the sister because you could tell that the producers were going to keep putting her in the worse dress for the drama....

marriedmomma3
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 10:02 AM

I went over budget so you can go over budget.... no I can't fuck you

Quoting MadLikeAHatter:

I think the chick with the 15 freaking brides maids was a bitch and had a diva complex....there is no way i would be friends with someone that damn mean...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)