Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't care if YOU don't call it a baby...I DO!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:41 PM
  • 153 Replies
Dh and I tried conceiving for 10 months and had to use fertility drugs to help conceive. I found out around 5 weeks we were expecting twins, then at 6 weeks we found out we lost one....we grieved the loss of our BABY! We came to terms with having one healthy child, only to find out two weeks later that our other BABIES heart stopped. One loss is hard, but two within weeks is very hard, especially when DH and I tried for a long time. No one has the right to tell me that it isn't a baby, they were babies, they are my babies. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but don't try and tell me that I can't have mine. They will always be my babies and I will never forget the heart ache that came along with losing them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ISAIAHMOM632007
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:42 PM
Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by Tammie on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:43 PM

I understand your pain and Im sorry for the insensitivity of some people.. :( I wish I had something more wise and helpful to say but I can only express my sorrow...

lyranightshade
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:43 PM

This is kind of out of left field. Did someone tell you that your opinion/perspective on the situation was incorrect? Did someone use medical terms instead of saying 'baby' and you were offended? What's the backstory on this, because surely you weren't just sitting around and got pissed about it for no discernable reason. Right?

periwinkle163
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:44 PM

I agree with you. A miscarriage is a very real loss. People tend to trivialize it and that makes it hurt even more.

MommaBunch84
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:44 PM

I'm sorry. They are babies. Your babies.  (((HUGS))) 

brandiaubrey
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:45 PM
I will bump the post about it.

Quoting lyranightshade:

This is kind of out of left field. Did someone tell you that your opinion/perspective on the situation was incorrect? Did someone use medical terms instead of saying 'baby' and you were offended? What's the backstory on this, because surely you weren't just sitting around and got pissed about it for no discernable reason. Right?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CharmedP
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:45 PM
I'm sorry for your loss.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.heart.rachel

ok...???

deek3579
(((Hugs))) I've never miscarried twins but I did have a miscarriage so if you want you can pm me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamie_85
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:45 PM
hugs mama, ignore people, they have no tact.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)