Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I cried last night...*maybe TMI*

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:47 PM
  • 26 Replies

DH and I were having sex and it was going great until he came and I didn't. Not a big deal happens every once in a blue moon...or so I thought. My body automatcially made me start bawling. I had to get up and run to the bathroom because I didn't want DH to see that I was crying after sex. After a good 10 minutes of crying I came back into the room and DH asked me why didn't my body shake after sex and I had to run back to the bathroom to hide more tears from him. I only hid them from him because I didn't want him to think that I didn't enjoy sex, cause I did. Has this ever happened to you? I've never cried because of no orgasm before so I'm a little freaked out.

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
teaching_mama
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:48 PM
No never had that happen. Then again I usually don't orgasm from sex.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deek3579
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:49 PM
I've never cried because of no "O" but I did start crying once during with my DH because the emotion that was going through our bodies, it was just the most beautiful thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissyboogs
by Katie on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:50 PM

I've never cried because of no orgasm, but I do randomly cry after sex. No idea why, it just happens.

chiquis
by Diamond Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:51 PM
Nope never happened. Sorry. Sometimes I feel like crying/and I have cause of it though lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Athenas_mom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:52 PM

I tried to research what was up but all I could find was of crying after having one becasue of the emotions going through your body atm.

Quoting sissyboogs:

I've never cried because of no orgasm, but I do randomly cry after sex. No idea why, it just happens.

Logan_Bellasmom
by Falling Starr on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:54 PM

never....

calimommy1021
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:56 PM
The only time I cried after sex was after my first time. But I have never cried from not having an orgasm. Maybe you were just super emotional at the time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CABZS
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:59 PM

Quoting sissyboogs:

I thought I was the only one!

Tatiana7
by Princess on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:04 PM
It's ok to cry. It's another way to release emotion, even happy, intimate ones. You can't help it that you love him very much :)
afwifeandmommy3
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:06 PM
Are u prego? I cried after when prego once from no orgasm Dr said it was hormones
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)