Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cramping after masturbating? TMI

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:49 PM
  • 35 Replies

So I know most of my posts usually get no replies but I really would like to know if this has happened to anyone else.

Usually when I masturbate im fine afterwards. The two times I have done it this week ive had some really bad cramps. It doesnt last for more than 10 minutes but oh my god it feels like someone sucker punched then kicked and stepped on my lower abdominal area. (might be just a slight over exaggeration, but yeah, it freaking hurts!) 

Has this ever happened to someone?? Any idea why its happening? 

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"   -BEAUTIFUL BOY, John Lennon

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AdensMommy1107
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:50 PM

BUMP!

mrsnoble2004
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:51 PM

pregnant?

love741

yes, i have had this happen lots..., maybe you period is on the way??? i don't know why it hurts, but i have definitely had that happen!

AdensMommy1107

HIGHLY doubt that

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

pregnant?

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"   -BEAUTIFUL BOY, John Lennon

love741
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:52 PM

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

pregnant?

i was going to say that too, because i think the first time it happened i was preggers,......

tinkermel2u
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:52 PM
I get that sometimes too!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChAoTic_BliSs
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:54 PM

It's likely just an "aftershock" of your orgasm. Lots of vaginal muscles and the cervix contract during an orgasm.

nicndetsmom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:54 PM
had that when preg or on period. Are you either of those?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Keilman1
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:58 PM

I would go see your gyn.  You could have ovarian cysts, it could be from your birth control or another med you may take. 

cbartee
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:58 PM

I did that for a period of about 3 or 4 months not to long ago. Went to the doctor and they couldn't find anything wrong. It eventually went away on its own. It wouldn't hurt to get it checked out just in case though. Better to know that it is nothing than to not know and it be something serious.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)