Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ARE YOU FOR REAL?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:54 PM
  • 23 Replies

I posted all of my left over Mary Kay items on ebay, and a consultant reported them (right as they ended, which is the worst part) and said I copied her listings (I didn't, her listings didn't exist she is just a bitch who wanted me to lose $$ because I quit MK).

So instead of ebay looking into it and finding out I'm telling the TRUTH, they cancel all of my listings (yet still charged me for them), and I have NONE of my buyers' info even though $100 of the items were paid for.

So the buyers get to leave negative feedback, file a dispute with paypal, etc and ebay said they could "not guarantee they would remove the negative feedback". WHAT!! SO my paypal would be locked, my ebay would have negative feedback, some of the $$ is spent so I'd be negative in my bank account... TOTAL PANIC ATTACK HERE.

I spent 45 minutes on the phone with ebay with a woman who couldn't speak English worth a shit, only to discover a resolution on my own.

Luckily, I have their info on paypal and am shipping everything that was paid for out tomorrow. Hopefully that wards off any negative feedback and thankfully I put a good description in the title because that is all paypal has.

Another reason for me to hate Mary Kay. UGH.

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alicia.bear
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:55 PM
Dayum...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alicia.bear
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:55 PM
Oh, I got my mark. starter kit today :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.heart.rachel
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:56 PM

Quoting alicia.bear:

Dayum...

Yeah and my director sent me a message going "Oh so you're just gonna give up that easily? I didn't take you for the quitting type." - AFTER I told her why I was quitting.

Bitches.

i.heart.rachel
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:56 PM

Quoting alicia.bear:

Oh, I got my mark. starter kit today :)

Are you kidding me? I signed up on the 24th and still haven't gotten mine LMAO. When did you sign up? Did you join the mark. group on FB?

Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:57 PM

Yikes. Sorry =[

Lady sounds like a bitch. Whiner. (Her. Not you.)

GlitterKittie
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:57 PM

dude that suuuucks. you should try craigslist and maybe give their money back and break even :(

Jemmy
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:58 PM

Quoting i.heart.rachel:

Quoting alicia.bear:

Dayum...

Yeah and my director sent me a message going "Oh so you're just gonna give up that easily? I didn't take you for the quitting type." - AFTER I told her why I was quitting.

Bitches.

Well, she sounds like a real fucking ray of sunshine.

mlomax07
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:58 PM

sadie, i have to disagree with you on this...when you signed your consultant agreement, you agreed to not sell your products on ebay....so you shouldnt be upset that that consultant reported you...you should not hate mary kay because you broke the rules...

prverbs31woman

mlomax07@yahoo.com
nicmain
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:01 AM

That sucks! Add that to the baby sitting drama and you've had a crappy day :(

lovemymicros
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:01 AM

that is crazy...they are mad you quit

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)