My favorite easy (and mostly cheap) dinner recipes...
Here are some of my familys favorite...
They are easy, most are inexpensive, and my kids like them ...
Easy chicken and noodles
1 (26 ounce) can condensed cream of
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream
of mushroom soup
3 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
2 cups diced, cooked chicken breast
2 teaspoons onion powder
1 teaspoon seasoning salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 (9 ounce) packages frozen egg
|1.||In a large pot, mix the cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, chicken broth, and chicken meat. Season with onion powder, seasoning salt, and garlic powder. Bring to a boil, and stir in the noodles. Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.|
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup crushed buttery round cracker
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
ground black pepper to taste
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast
1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
|1.||Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).|
|2.||Place eggs and cracker crumbs in two separate shallow bowls. Mix cracker crumbs with garlic salt and pepper. Dip chicken in the eggs, then dredge in the crumb mixture to coat.|
|3.||Arrange coated chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Place pieces of butter around the chicken.|
|4.||Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear|
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Dash garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a bowl, combine the artichokes, cheese, mayonnaise and garlic powder. Place chicken in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Spread with artichoke mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
I will post more in replies...feel free to add you favorites too.