Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

look at the cool pic of the storm we had lastnight

Posted by   + Show Post

This was taken by someone at the bands on the beach lastnight. We had a bad storm lastnight. This is in pensacola Florida.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 2:16 PM
Replies (71-80):
Kellileanne
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2011 at 5:41 PM

Someone posted this same pic on facebook but said it was from the hurricane coming in at virginia beach!  Crazy pic though.

pasteeater
by on Aug. 28, 2011 at 5:41 PM
How can that be? This was posted 2 WEEKS before the storm. This pic cracks me up!

Quoting sweetheart5703:

Actually that picture was posted by "Headline Truth News" and it is Irene in North Carolina by Luanne Ferragine.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momtolittleones
by on Aug. 28, 2011 at 5:42 PM

That is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

myangelnevaeh
by on Aug. 28, 2011 at 5:43 PM

beautiful!!! looks like march through october here in oklahoma! lol. storms can be scary, but they can also be flipping beautiful!

amy1will
by Amethyst on Aug. 28, 2011 at 5:53 PM
The put was from a really bad storm we had on the 10th. I know its Pensacola beach beach of the building in the pic. It was a real bad thunderstorm we had. No hurricane. I know the pic went everywhere I saw early that someone said it was in NC from the hurricane and I told her no it wasn't and told her it was from her. I posted on the 10th so I don't see how it can be from the hurricane.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amy1will
by Amethyst on Aug. 28, 2011 at 5:54 PM
I'm sorry the 9th not 10th

Quoting amy1will:

The put was from a really bad storm we had on the 10th. I know its Pensacola beach beach of the building in the pic. It was a real bad thunderstorm we had. No hurricane. I know the pic went everywhere I saw early that someone said it was in NC from the hurricane and I told her no it wasn't and told her it was from her. I posted on the 10th so I don't see how it can be from the hurricane.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Halliesmommy215
by on Aug. 28, 2011 at 5:54 PM

wow. unbelievable.

DYNARAH
by on Aug. 28, 2011 at 5:55 PM

Wow

mochasista
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2011 at 5:56 PM

Awesome!

tretresmom
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2011 at 5:56 PM

Wow

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)