Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

oh my god i think she is suicidal what should i do?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:32 AM
  • 28 Replies

i met a incredibly nice woman on facebook in a support group who is a multiple (we have become very close) and i think one of her alters is suicidal.  i dont know what i should do for her...i dont have her home address or phone number to call her husband....but she is talking about going back into jesus's arms and says she thinks he wants her to leave this world and come back to him.  what should i do? :(

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommynwife26
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:39 AM

Go through her FB page and see if you see posts from family or friends that are close or seems like it. See if she has a number or address posted on her page sometimes people do, see if her husband has a page.

queenamy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:41 AM

so let her 'kill' that personality. then its 1 down 10 to go??

Schleetle
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:42 AM
I would send her a PM letting her know you are concerned for her... Also like Mommynwife26 suggested you can try contacting her husband, or a family member if you are truly worried.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AerickMomi_MrsD
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:43 AM

thats not very funny

Quoting queenamy:

bananahammock1
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:43 AM
I agree w/ this

Quoting Mommynwife26:

Go through her FB page and see if you see posts from family or friends that are close or seems like it. See if she has a number or address posted on her page sometimes people do, see if her husband has a page.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommynwife26
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:44 AM

really? Wow. that is mean.

Quoting queenamy:

queenamy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:45 AM

who the hell is laughing?! not me!

i was being serious you have no idea what this lady is going through and it maybe her way of getting rid of this personality.

Quoting AerickMomi_MrsD:

thats not very funny

Quoting queenamy:

jolou
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:45 AM

Me to. Is she aware of what this alter is saying? If not, it might be worth telling her (obviously not when the suicidal alter is present), so she can seek help?

Quoting bananahammock1:

I agree w/ this

Quoting Mommynwife26:

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.

- Dr Suess

AerickMomi_MrsD
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:47 AM

seems like u are laughing.

Quoting queenamy:

who the hell is laughing?! not me!

i was being serious you have no idea what this lady is going through and it maybe her way of getting rid of this personality.

Quoting AerickMomi_MrsD:

thats not very funny

Quoting queenamy:

tfro
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:52 AM

i tried scanning her facebook page but she doesnt have anyone on there but her brother who lives in a different state...no husband or mother.  i did send her brother an email and some of her close friends that i *think* live near her.  i know that this alter has caused suicide attempts in the past and i am very worried about her.

and queenamy this is very serious....you cant physically kill one personality without killing all of them and that is a cruel thing to say to someone who is struggling and needs help :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)