Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Direct Sales

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:43 AM
  • 4 Replies

Poll

Question: What do you think the best direct sales is?

Options:

Avon

Mary Kay

Pampered Chef

Party Lite Candles

Wild Tree

Barefoot Books

Scentasy

Other - Please reply with what the other is.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 10

View Results

What do you think the best company for direct sales is? I'm thinking about doing it on the side...

Have you done direct sales? I have not, but would like to try and have something with a low sales quota if it's going to have one. 

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
queenamy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:43 AM

dildo

lrr3284
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:53 AM
I just ended AVON after over a year of selling. Its easy but there are over 3000 reps just on Oahu island. Scentsy is the fastest growing DD company. I have been doing Tastefully Simple for a while and my passion is still on fire. Plus I love food and love encouraging family and friends to spend time together for dinner. Commission is 30%
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
extremelibrary
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 3:41 PM

I do Lovable Labels. I like it because it is different from the other businesses I see on here. Plus there are NO sales quotas either.

ILoveMyJason
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 3:46 PM

Lia Sophia jewelry. I am a unit manager and have been selling for just under three years now. My mom has been selling for close to six years at this point and is also a unit manager. The commision this company pays is unbelievable. You can earn a trip for one or two every year (this one coming up in April is all inclusive to Punta Cana). And the hostess benefits for anyone having a party are unbeatable. It's an amazing company that treats all its advisors very, very well, and you'll have more jewelry for yourself that you'll know what to do with!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)