Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMFG!!!!!!!! MY DD JUST TOLD ME.....

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:47 AM
  • 30 Replies
I took my girls to a old friends of none house so my girls could play with her girls. Well I decided that I will not take my girls back because her youngest dd is mean. She pinched my youngest dd in the face and would push her, but what really made me mad was when she shoved my 16month old boy and all the mom did was hit her and sent her to go play again. Anyway my dd just walked up to me and told me that the big girl that was there pulled my dd's pants down and would not let her pull them back up. She says that there was no touching of her private parts and that her underwear was still up, but that the girl kept grabbing my dd's skirt. I am pissed, this is why I am a Sahm, I DO NOT trust people with my kids and its a shame when I can't even trust little kids to just play with my kids. I have no idea why my dd kept this held in for around 2 weeks. Last time she has this type of problem she told me right after it happened. I am so sock of people tormenting my dd. How can I help her? How can I get this to stop? I'm lost.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rmfanfgljf
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:48 AM
Mine, not none.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rmfanfgljf
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:49 AM
Omg stupid "smart" phone, had not has and sick not sock
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_2_be_2010
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:51 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angeline
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:52 AM
Oh I would be very upset too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rmfanfgljf
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:54 AM
Makes me want to cry for her. I know it could have been a lot worse, but next time, if there is a next time it could be worse and that worries me.

Quoting angeline:

Oh I would be very upset too!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
macilah
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:54 AM
I would keep her away from people that you feel even a tiny inch you hurt her its tramatic for a child to feel that sort of abuse at such a young age im a stay at home mom for the same reasons do everything you can to let her know she can tell you anything and that your there for her. goodluck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mishandia
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:59 AM
I would cool off before casually talking to the old friend regarding the matter. You kids I would let them know their not in trouble but they need to tell you ASAP when things go on so you can help them. I don't let my son out of my site regards of who kid(s) he is playing with b/c of stuff like this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rmfanfgljf
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:05 AM
See that's the thing too, I went to a babyshower a few months ago with my Sil, it was her cousins wife's babyshower. While we were there my dd came up to me very upset, she was on the playground playing and these two older boys would not leave her alone, they kept bugging.her to "kiss" another little boy who I think was 5. She came up to me and I told her to stay away from them and that I would keep an eye on them. They boys then went and played football, my dd came up to me again and told me that boys kept looking at her and winking at her. She sat with me for awhile then went back to play with her sister, then my girls dissapeared, so I went looking for them and they were no where in site, but the oldest knew exactly where my girls were and those boys were the reason my dd was hiding. We left after that. I have no one here and all the little kids we have been meeting lately have been mean. We did go to the park today and they found some other little girls to play with. I just hope my dd know she can talk to me and hopefully there won't be a next time that she holds in.

Quoting macilah:

I would keep her away from people that you feel even a tiny inch you hurt her its tramatic for a child to feel that sort of abuse at such a young age im a stay at home mom for the same reasons do everything you can to let her know she can tell you anything and that your there for her. goodluck

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rmfanfgljf
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:08 AM
Thank you, I have not had any problems with my youngest dd when it comes to things like this, I think she would kick some ass if anyone tried to do anything to her.

Quoting Mishandia:

I would cool off before casually talking to the old friend regarding the matter. You kids I would let them know their not in trouble but they need to tell you ASAP when things go on so you can help them. I don't let my son out of my site regards of who kid(s) he is playing with b/c of stuff like this.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
britt6
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:10 AM

Quoting rmfanfgljf:

I took my girls to a old friends of none house so my girls could play with her girls. Well I decided that I will not take my girls back because her youngest dd is mean. She pinched my youngest dd in the face and would push her, but what really made me mad was when she shoved my 16month old boy and all the mom did was hit her and sent her to go play again. Anyway my dd just walked up to me and told me that the big girl that was there pulled my dd's pants down and would not let her pull them back up. She says that there was no touching of her private parts and that her underwear was still up, but that the girl kept grabbing my dd's skirt. I am pissed, this is why I am a Sahm, I DO NOT trust people with my kids and its a shame when I can't even trust little kids to just play with my kids. I have no idea why my dd kept this held in for around 2 weeks. Last time she has this type of problem she told me right after it happened. I am so sock of people tormenting my dd. How can I help her? How can I get this to stop? I'm lost.

1~What happened last time?
2~ What do you mean by tormenting and how often does it happen?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)