Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

its 3 am here, what are you doing???

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:59 AM
  • 41 Replies

Im up because I just DH off to work :( He has been having a rough time at this new job so he didnt really want to go, so Im trying to stay up so I can send him some cutsie text in about an hour to tell him thank you for working so hard for our family and that he is a great guy yadda yadda to try to give him a boost. Ir at least make sure he is still up, lol! SO... What are you doing? 

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BrownEyedGirl86
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:03 AM
Its almost 5 am here and DF left about a half hour 20 mins ago to start his drive to work (has to be there at 7).
I am laying back in bed trying to get back to sleep, thinking about what I am going to do today. Trying to get my eyes tired.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Justine1123
by Justine on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:04 AM
It's 5:04 here and I'm up bc I couldn't hold it any longer and had to pee! And when that happen my dog took my warm spot on my bed right in the middle so I'm attempting to lay on a small section on the left side which is weird bc my side is the right side.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caelynandcody
by Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:05 AM

Drinking an adult beverage and watching Sleepless in Seattle because I can! I love vacation! LOL. On another note, why don't you just set an alarm and wake up to send him a message, then go back to sleep? That way you don't have to try and stay up!

tickled_pink420
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:14 AM

I just had some whiskey and countrytime lemonade and about to have a beer. I am going to watch supernatural and off to bed.

steph2884
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:17 AM

Trying to do anything I can to distract myself from the thought that there is something terribly wrong with my daughter. She is at the ER because she is throwing up blood and I'm home with our son.

Jasminemomof3
by (Queen of Laughter) on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:17 AM

its 4:15am and Im arguring with a dum dum in a other forum

mom24girlsmt
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:18 AM

Sounds like fun to me!!! I would  set my alarm but Im one of those people who can sleep through anything.. except a baby whimper, I hear them all night but alarms, phone calls, people walking outside, the dog barking or anything like that wont make me wake up. I never hear DHs alarm either, when he goes into the bathroom and closes the door thats what I hear. PLUS Im taking advantage of this time to have some gosh dang peace and quiet! lol

Quoting caelynandcody:

Drinking an adult beverage and watching Sleepless in Seattle because I can! I love vacation! LOL. On another note, why don't you just set an alarm and wake up to send him a message, then go back to sleep? That way you don't have to try and stay up!

longlost69
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:18 AM

its 318 here hubs just left for work

caelynandcody
by Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:19 AM

How does that taste? I've never tried that... I just had a whiskey and pepsi because someone stole my Coke! Bastards. Whatever, though, it was good either way! And now my bed is sounding really good!

Quoting tickled_pink420:

I just had some whiskey and countrytime lemonade and about to have a beer. I am going to watch supernatural and off to bed.

mom24girlsmt
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:20 AM

oooo fun what about??? I cant ever pick a fight with anybody on here because my biggest comeback is usually "shut up". And I think most of the women on here would eat me alive lol!

Quoting Jasminemomof3:

its 4:15am and Im arguring with a dum dum in a other forum

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)