Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Child free to a good home...

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:37 AM
  • 6 Replies

I was looking through the pets ads on craigslist.org and this is what I see in todays ads. Website is  http://burlington.craigslist.org/pet/2550987803.html

That way you know its true.. unless someone spams it soon....

FREE TO A GOOD HOME: 2 year old child. I just got a new puppy so no longer have the time for the child. Also worried that the child may bite the puppy. Child is currently kept in a crate. Needs home by tomorrow or will be put to sleep. YOU WOULDN'T DO THIS TO A CHILD SO WHY IS IT ACCEPTABLE TO DO IT TO A DOG OR CAT? You include your children in your life plans - why do you not include your pet? If you can't dedicate at least 10yrs to a dog, cat, or any other pet, please don't get one! Please remember this when you are thinking of adopting a pet!

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
spcjones203
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:39 AM

/eyeroll

But on another note, I have a slightly used, recently potty trained 3 year old that's free to a good home!

I know, he's not even up yet and I'm trying to sell him. Is that mean? 

beerebelly
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:40 AM

bump

CosmicPossum
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:42 AM

WEll it's better than the alternative...an animal thrown out by the road or killed in a less than humane manner.  I'd rather see a Free to Good Home ad anyday then find out someone threw their dog out on the side of the raod and drove away.

chasinrainbows
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:50 AM
I understand people get in situations where they cannot take care of their animals anymore but more often than not, people get that cute little puppy or kitten & then don't want it anymore once that puppy & kitten grows up. Grown animals are VERY hard to rehome & often end up killed. Sad. Yes, people need to THINK before adopting an animal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmommyas1107
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:52 AM

I got my dog from craigslist and he was free.. The lady said that if he wasnt gone by the weekend than she would of brought him to the humane soctity. I took the 2 hour drive to get him so he would not of gone there. If I could i would take every dog out there instead of something horrible happening to them.

newmommyas1107
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:53 AM

Quoting spcjones203:

/eyeroll

But on another note, I have a slightly used, recently potty trained 3 year old that's free to a good home!

I know, he's not even up yet and I'm trying to sell him. Is that mean? 

I dont know but Im with you.. I want to give my children away somethings..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)