• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just got cursed out in the middle of the street on a beautiful Wednesday morning

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:40 AM
  • 19 Replies

I was just driving home and I pulled up to an intersection that has a very long stop light. I know this because I always get stuck there. So I pick up my phone and start looking through my mail, while I'm listening to the radio. A few seconds later this really bright, really LOUD car pulls up beside me. I glanced over because I could see the bright blue color of the car out of the corner of my eye and it was reflex to look. So it's this older model car with two young men in it and the stereo system is SUPER LOUD. So loud that I could see the air tremble around the car a little bit. Since my son was in his car seat I did what any normal person would do...I put my windows up so my son (and my) ear drums would be spared. At no point did I roll my eyes, flip the bird, sneer at the other driver, or even stick out my tongue at him.

Imagine my complete surprise when the music goes down and I hear yelling. I look over and the driver is half hanging out the window yelling at me. I pop around real fast because I though he was yelling something about my 3 year old...that he was choking or messing with the carseat or door or something. But no, Tobey's just sitting there looking at the guy. So I look back at the driver and it registers that he's angry. So I crack my window a bit to hear him.

The gist of what I got before the light mercifully changed and he sped off was that I am an elderly female dog, extremely unattractive, dark skinned, and unintelligent. I DO NOT have the right to raise my car window to protect the ears of those inside my vehicle. I also got a couple of questions from him...who the vulgar slang for sex do I think I am (I didn't say "Kelly") and do I know who the vulgar slang for sex he is (I didn't say "why  no sir, I do not"). 

So after this was over the car behind me had to blow his horn to get me out of my daze. I took the next left so I wouldn't risk catching up to the angry young man at the next light. 

My people fly off the handle at the oddest things these days.

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
allabout11708
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:43 AM
Omg! Crazy world!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baby2zacharias
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:46 AM
wow crappy start of the day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsWilmot
by Meggs on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:49 AM
Whoa! Some ppl are douches. I hope your day gets better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
allboys246
by Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:51 AM
wow... Some people.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
itseebitsee
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:51 AM
How ruuuuuuude!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bean1980
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:52 AM
This.

Quoting MrsWilmot:

Whoa! Some ppl are douches. I hope your day gets better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pitbull4me
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:58 AM

bunch of idiots

ChunkyMonkey25
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:03 AM

I love the way you worded his ranting lol

littlebabybliss
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:05 AM

I'm sorry :(

LoveMyLos
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:06 AM

i wouldve turned it to the classical station and blared it louder. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)