• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For those of you disgruntled by government assistance programs..

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:47 AM
  • 35 Replies

are you a registered voter?  are you planning on voting?  it's one of the only things we can do to make a change.  and not Obama's "change"...

carry on.

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofnhimai
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:48 AM

oh, please

baby2zacharias
yes i am but i like PA so this isnt really aimed at me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pigtail

Curious to see the responses. I am registered and do vote. Obama's change sucks. Didn't vote for him first time and will not vote for him this time either.

.Sugaree.
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:50 AM
Voting is a waste of time. The government does what it wants. It's funny ppl fall for that BS. They "let" ppl vote so that they THINK they have a say. Good luck changing anything LMaO
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sugareemommee
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:50 AM

I am too honestly.. maybe I should make a poll.  I'm registered and will be voting.

Quoting pigtail:

Curious to see the responses. I am registered and do vote. Obama's change sucks. Didn't vote for him first time and will not vote for him this time either.

nomadbrat83
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:51 AM

Quoting pigtail:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoriLou75
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:51 AM

The possibility that the women here are voting scares the fucking HELL outta me!

Fawn80
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:51 AM

Hm. So, what if I'm registered, vote in every election, and receive no governmental assistance whatsoever? Should I not care? Because at this point, I would fully back any candidate that is willing to impose stricter regulations on government assistance programs so as to reign in spending and help balance the budget.

sugareemommee
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:52 AM

you are right.  we really aren't "we the people anymore" it's "we the politicians own your ass"

Quoting .Sugaree.:

Voting is a waste of time. The government does what it wants. It's funny ppl fall for that BS. They "let" ppl vote so that they THINK they have a say. Good luck changing anything LMaO

LoriLou75
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:52 AM

Well.....the jokes on you, Obama sleeps in the White House tonight lol

Quoting .Sugaree.:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)