• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2nd birthday ideas please help!!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:24 AM
  • 4 Replies

so my daughter will be 2 on oct 2nd :) yes i know i have some time but i need to plan while i can because hopfully after today my family will be moving ( we have to move before my daughters bday but if we sign papers today that will happen next month!) so the plan is to have a party at a local park on oct 1st for some friends of ours, i have picked a disney princess theme, i have looked on party city and found some cute and cheap stuff online, like plates, cups , banners and ballons. i plan to order her cake from korger. on oct 2nd we are all going to kings island ( its a theme park in ohio and we are going because my mom got us all gold passes last christmass so we get in free! why not? it would be more fun) i plan to reuse the dinsey theme stuff there and just order more plates and cups. for gifts we are getting her art stuff. no toys!! this child has more than enough inside and outside toys so i'm buying her crayola art stuff and her grandmother got her a barbie jeep. so i think i have it all planed but need some help for activies kids can do, or anything i may have missed! thank you ladies

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
emessa01
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:29 AM
Are the guests invited to the park? I would think that would be enough but I wouldn't have a party where my child can't enjoy the place. I would think something like a bouncy castle would be enough. How old are the kids? On my daughter's second birthday the oldest was 8 and they all had fun playing in the bounce house and in the playroom.
skyelyns_mommie
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:32 AM

lol yes so far i have 10+ confrimed to the park, which i chose for the younger kids to be able to play ( ages are 11months to 5yrs) and kings island for the older kids and family ( 15+ guest ages are 11months to 9yr old) where could i find a bouncy castle?? the park one is low key just let the kids run around and play kings island is ride rides and eat cake agian only going there because we have passes and why not?

emessa01
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:03 AM
I have ever been there. What kind of things can your kid do? I
just think it's your kids birthday and you should do something she can do too. You can rent bouncy castles and slies and stuff from party places. Some have some that are like obstacle courses.

Quoting skyelyns_mommie:

lol yes so far i have 10+ confrimed to the park, which i chose for the younger kids to be able to play ( ages are 11months to 5yrs) and kings island for the older kids and family ( 15+ guest ages are 11months to 9yr old) where could i find a bouncy castle?? the park one is low key just let the kids run around and play kings island is ride rides and eat cake agian only going there because we have passes and why not?

skyelyns_mommie
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:18 AM

my only concren there is cost, with us moving i won't have alot of money to spend, again thats why we chose kings island and they have a kiddie land were the kids can ride stuff and play

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)