Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

life is just crap right now:( Annoyed, venting, please keep fingers crossed for me UPDATEEEEE

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:35 AM
  • 10 Replies

2011 as been AWFUL and I am BEYOND ready for it to be OVER! We need to move asap. This place is killing us, the landlord is a slum lord and is trying to sell this place anyhow. We found our dream home for rent with option to buy. We get all excited, Knowing we should be in the clear, So they call and say everything came back fine on me, but that my husband is listed on a terrosit watch list. I laughed and said ok what do we do to prove your info is false? So i go to the state police barracks and get a background check on him that came back just as we knew it would, NO RECORD, well now he is making s go through hoops, i proved to him my husband is not a terrosit and our credit checks were both fine, not great but not bad. We cant find anything that our current landlord doesnt deal with. I cant find a job. I cant get my sons migraines under control, he has to wait till the 30th for the nuerologist. I miss my little sister, My parents dont talk to me, i have no friends. the depression is kicking in big time and it takes me double time to do basic tasks.

If your the praying type, could please send some our way that we get this house. This house is in the same neighborhood which we love, its judt one thing after naother and we want it so bas

UPDATE

WE GOT THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! he appologized for the confusion and explained had he rented to us and Hubby been on that list he coulda been prosecuted. he sent me a text sayin hes at work but we could have it and he'd call later to settle the details:) I already ran up the street to the state store and took there boxes lol:) Tanx ladies

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
juansmommy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:46 AM

BUMP!

emelymac
by Emely on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:47 AM

I'm sorry! :(

mommymelissa76
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:50 AM

BUMP!

GypsiSky
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:50 AM
Omg... That does seem like a lot to deal with. Things will get better. They always do. Have positive thoughts. See your dreams coming true and if you can believe, they actually will. I hope it all works out for you very very soon. Hugs!
mommy_2_be_2010
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:51 AM
Bump and prayers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:55 AM
Fingers crossed! My brother's best friend has a very common Irish name and every time he flies, he is stopped and searched as a suspected terrorist. He is not one but always has to prove it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bitterroot
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:56 AM

I won't cross my fingers for you...but I will PRAY for you instead.

As for your son's migraines, my daughter (11yo) has been experiencing severe migraines with vomiting.  I took her to a naturopath physician ($150/hour!) and he said it's food allergies. I will share my info with you.

No wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no eggs, no artificial sweeteners, no chicken, no artificial coloring, no acidic foods (like oranges)...

Basically, she can eat lean meat, fish, all veggies, most fruits, and foods that are not packaged or canned.  We have to be careful with breads.  Can't have wheat or gluten.

And she is to  be on this diet for 3 weeks...after that time, we can slowly reintroduce one food item per week to find out the culprit.

BTW, I had taken her to the eye doc because I thought migraines were from poor vision.  Nope.  She has 20/20.

Bitterroot
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:57 AM

Jeremiah 29:11:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Cling to these words.

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:00 AM

HUGS and prayers being sent your way....I hope you get the house...

megdm06
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:13 AM

fingers crossed

I'm praying for you mama!  I hope you get the house and I wonder why your husband triggered that alert, it may be someone else with the same name? *Shrugs*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)