Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why do people bold face lie to your face??? Another I hate my neighbors vent and long

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:55 AM
  • 3 Replies

So our next door neighbors..... *Sigh*  Are garbage and liars (not very good ones)

Alittle background: so there's the mother, her baby daddy, and six kids. Bad enough, but lately they had this nephew staying with them and he's trouble, so is his mother but that would be another post..

Sometime in July (near the fourth) I guess the nephew and the youngest (I think he's about 3) were out on their back porch on the second floor. Next thing my mother knows (she was on her deck laying down on her porch swing) their back porch is on fire so she called the neighbor on her phone to let her know and her and BD came out and he literally threw the two boys into the house and then bold faced lied and said that the nephew wasn't there!!! WTF?

Fast forward to yesterday my mom went out front to take out a bag of recycling out and she noticed the chain she uses on one of the dogs (he's very attached to her) was in their driveway as was our can of bug spray that was also on our porch.  I guess the mother was out there so my mom told her "*her name* LAST TIME, your kids need to stay off my porch" and the mother was trying to blame it on the oldest boy but my mom knew that wasn't the case.  I don't fully understand the family dynamic over there but if something ever goes wrong everyone (kids and adults) blame that boy, but the ironic thing is he's the most respectable and actually a good kid, despite the fact they treat him like garbage.

So later the mother texts my mom and says that the neighbor across the street saw the two little girls who live in the house next to them do it.  Which is funny because 1) they never come on our property and 2) why would they leave the items in the next door neighbors yard and not theirs? and 3) their father was out there and I know he wouldn't have that (my mom got on his tail before).

Ugh, can't wait to move.....

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
yezay
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:58 AM

Its sad when one child becomes the scape goat and his own family tries to ruin his reputation.

megdm06
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:23 AM

Quoting yezay:

Its sad when one child becomes the scape goat and his own family tries to ruin his reputation.

Very sad, especially when your own mother chooses her BD over you and let's him abuse you

NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:49 PM

How frustrating!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)