Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm having such a wonderful day!!! (Sarcasm heavy)

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:01 AM
  • 3 Replies

On top of taking care of my oldest dd because she is sick and we both are missing school I am now having to deal with the sheriff's dept because someone tried to break into my rented storage unit.

I got a call from the owners of the storage place asking if I knew someone had tried to break in.OMG no I had no clue.So I rush up there leaving my dd here with my mom and see what is going on.Well whomever did it had no clue what they were doing because all they ended up doing is breaking the latch,which doing that it wouldn't open,and hurting themselves.There was blood all over that latch.So after the owners replaced it and the lock they let me have the old one but the old lock was gone.So I'm heading to file a report.So there has been my wonderful day so far.

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
danilynn290
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:16 AM

well at least they were incompetent.  you didn't get anything stolen; we had someone break into our store one time, we were heading to the beach at the time and had to turn around and come all the way back, least to say it ruined our weekend. Just look on the bright side it could have been a lot worse.

aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:18 AM
good thing they didn't take anything
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sharivegas0614
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:10 PM

Yeah I am glad they couldn't get it open to take anything.Even though the only thibg in there worth anything is my washer and dryer,which is buried under stuff,and an old big screen tv.I don't think the tv is worth anything anymore since they haven't made those style big screens in forever.But the feeling still sucks.The owners think that it may have been someone I know.But the only people who know I have it and where it is are my parents and my ex-dh.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)