• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She tried to steal my husband....

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:33 AM
  • 10 Replies

Last night DH and I were talking and I had completely forgotten about this... 

Not long after we got married we had gone out to a bar for the evening.  Afterwards we were a little tipsy and decided to go get a bite to eat.  We went to this little greasy spoon place.  I left the table to go use the restroom.  When I came back out this chick was at the table.  She was leaned over the table talking to my dh.  I walked up and asked what was going on.  She told me she was wanting to share her "pie" with him.  When I sat down she asked who I was...  He told her I was a stalker who wouldn't leave him alone....that I even went so far as to sleep in his bed....AND that I had tricked him into thinking that we were going on a date when instead we saw some lady who asked us a bunch of questions to which he answered "I do"....  He was going on and on and on....and she was actually believing his story.  It was pretty funny.  She thought she could save him from the psycho stalker....

Do you have any crazy stories??

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mes_deux_amours
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:35 AM

No, my DH would have just told her to go away and that I am his wife.

Funny that she believed your DH's outlandish story.

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:38 AM
Not like yours! Your DH has a good sense of humor. Dh and I have been married for 21 years (still married) but sometimes he thinks it's funny to refer to me as his first wife. People who don't know us think it's great that we get along so well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shaken1976
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:38 AM

We used to go to the bar and he would go in first and find a seat....then I would wander in and locate him.  Then I would pretend I didn't know him and go up and introduce myself.  I would pick random names.  One time I was Low'Quita.  He about spit his beer across the table he was laughing so hard.  It was always fun to joke around like that.

Shaken1976
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:39 AM

Quoting coolmommy2x:

Not like yours! Your DH has a good sense of humor. Dh and I have been married for 21 years (still married) but sometimes he thinks it's funny to refer to me as his first wife. People who don't know us think it's great that we get along so well.

That is pretty funny. 

kymomma1974
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:40 AM
Lmbo

Quoting coolmommy2x:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by Tammie on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:41 AM

LOL I thought we were the only ones who do that!! Except its opposite I go in a bar and sit and order a drink and he comes in later and "picks me up" hahaha Its a play off of how we met and we think its fun and hilarious!!

Quoting Shaken1976:

We used to go to the bar and he would go in first and find a seat....then I would wander in and locate him.  Then I would pretend I didn't know him and go up and introduce myself.  I would pick random names.  One time I was Low'Quita.  He about spit his beer across the table he was laughing so hard.  It was always fun to joke around like that.

stfu

angel_eyez
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:42 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMom9799
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:46 AM

I'm sure we have some...my DH is an attention whore..lol

When we first got together he would tell people I was his roomate...

pseudomamma
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:03 PM

My DH was in a good friends wedding.  At the reception one of the bridesmaids, not the one he walked with, sat down beside me and proceeded to tell me all about why she wanted my husband.  My older SD was sitting next to me and freaked when she realized what was going on.  A couple friends stopped by the table when they found out, interrupted us and also told me they wanted my hubby, jk of course.  I guess I had a look of shock on my face. I truly was at a loss for words.  Then I found out later that her mom stopped him in the hall and hit on him.

Funny thing was when this girl walked in for the rehearsal, a good friend of mine whose husband also was a groomsman, commented 'figures, my husband always get stuck with the tramps'.   Since she's the jealous type I blew it off.  Wow, could she ever call it.

kaitlynsmommy31
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:01 PM

My husband would have told her to hit the road.

I'm glad you and your husband have such a good relationship where you can joke like that and not take offense.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)