Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GAH!! HUSBANDS GRRR!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:54 AM
  • 7 Replies

Sunday I wrote out the car payment and asked him to drop it in the mail monday morning. monday was the last day to mail it before we get charged a late payment. Guess what I found in the pocket of his work shirt this morning?? I swear he couldnt live with out me! Or he would be in a dark house with his car repoed and no running water or food in the fridge!

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
homemommie
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:01 PM

Thank you for posting this. I thought I was alone. He hates paying bills or discussing them and it drives me up the wall. I just payed 2 bills that were behind too. I have told him time and time again that I am not going to take this over that we need to do this together and discuss our bills every week. Um, no, hasn't happened and I get so frustrated!

LCWAmommy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:05 PM

Quoting homemommie:

Thank you for posting this. I thought I was alone. He hates paying bills or discussing them and it drives me up the wall. I just payed 2 bills that were behind too. I have told him time and time again that I am not going to take this over that we need to do this together and discuss our bills every week. Um, no, hasn't happened and I get so frustrated!

LOL Yeah mine doesnt mind paying the bills really he just cant remember to put them in the mail!

redneckmama2
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:06 PM

WOW im sorry ladies... I dont have to worry about any of the bills because my hubby takes care of them all... the only time i have to step in is when, like right now, he is away from home for work.

ProudMom9799
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:10 PM

Ugh  that is so frustrating...thats why I pay nearly everything online. My DH doesnt handle the bills. I just tell him how much money he has to give me that week to pay them. =)

LCWAmommy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:15 PM

Quoting ProudMom9799:

Ugh  that is so frustrating...thats why I pay nearly everything online. My DH doesnt handle the bills. I just tell him how much money he has to give me that week to pay them. =)

we pay most of our bills online too the car payment and rent is the only thing I write a real check for and a lot of them come out automatically every month so we dont even have to worry about them

The auto pay did almost screw us up once though when the bank canceled our card for something that went wrong and we had to go through and put the new info in all our online payments we forgot about the car insurance until I got a letter saying our insurance would be canceled in 15 days if they didnt receive payment

ProudMom9799
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:22 PM

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Quoting ProudMom9799:

we pay most of our bills online too the car payment and rent is the only thing I write a real check for and a lot of them come out automatically every month so we dont even have to worry about them

The auto pay did almost screw us up once though when the bank canceled our card for something that went wrong and we had to go through and put the new info in all our online payments we forgot about the car insurance until I got a letter saying our insurance would be canceled in 15 days if they didnt receive payment

I hate that autho draft option...stupid thing is a nightmare sometimes. lol

men do very silly stuff sometime...but we loves them anyways

LCWAmommy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:00 PM
i dont have any problem paying the bills most i pay online and a few i write checks for most of the time my husband does fine if i ask him to pay one. and this way i have a close eye on the budget. he pays "his bills" like his tool bill and i pay the household bills

Quoting redneckmama2:

WOW im sorry ladies... I dont have to worry about any of the bills because my hubby takes care of them all... the only time i have to step in is when, like right now, he is away from home for work.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)