Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just leave him already!!!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:12 PM
  • 25 Replies
You don't leave your husband for every little argument there is. You took your vows now keep them. Just because your husband says something you don't agree with doesn't mean you leave them. I guarantee all of the women that give that advice have it worse then you and wish they had the balls to say something to their husbands.
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
imamombygrace
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:14 PM

I agree :)

cutebaby06
by Monica on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:15 PM

Yup exactly,I jusat love how everytime a man does something or says something the womane don't like,the very 1st thing they type is to kick his a$4 out & divorce him.Jeez talk about giving up so easily.

jjones0461
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:19 PM
I know. I feel bad for some of their husbands. It must suck to have to walk such a fine line.

Quoting cutebaby06:

Yup exactly,I jusat love how everytime a man does something or says something the womane don't like,the very 1st thing they type is to kick his a$4 out & divorce him.Jeez talk about giving up so easily.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MultiPara
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:20 PM

No but if your boyfriend is completely disrespectful, mean, rude, and aggressive then it may be time to find someone else.  Why make yourself miserable? 

stefvan
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:21 PM

Exactly.  Big difference between a bf and a husband.

Quoting MultiPara:

No but if your boyfriend is completely disrespectful, mean, rude, and aggressive then it may be time to find someone else.  Why make yourself miserable? 

ashleehoward
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:22 PM

I just say kick him in the balls

andreamarie
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:22 PM

Quoting MultiPara:

jjones0461
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:23 PM
Yep!

Quoting stefvan:

Exactly.  Big difference between a bf and a husband.

Quoting MultiPara:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jjones0461
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:23 PM
That's always very effective lol.

Quoting ashleehoward:

I just say kick him in the balls

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sllytnkrbl
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:23 PM

I agree.  I am getting divorced after 11 years of marriage and 17 years together.   We have been working hard to make it work for years.   If we had just given up and either one of us had just left after our first argument, I would not have my two children, I would not have countless happy memories to keep me going, I would not have become so close to his wonderful family and I would not be able to maintain a friendly relationship we hope to continue now.  We both fought to make it work and it didn't but I can never regret it, I can never turn around and say I just gave up and I can never say we didn't make the best of what we had. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)