• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PHILADELPHIA COOKING CREAM?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:01 PM
  • 22 Replies

Have you used it?  Do you like it?  What have you done with it? =0)  I don't want to waste money if it sucks, lol.

With light and love

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jaxsonsmama2009
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:02 PM
I have used it. I bought that, some noodles, chicken, and frozen veggies. It was super easy and very good
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
slpydpy6
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:03 PM

I love it.  I usually just dice some chicken up and add some onions or pepper's and cook it that way.  Once it's done cooking I put it on top of some rice or noodles.  I think I have tried all the different flavors they have they are all good.  It also has recieps that you can use to make with it as well on the container.

Mychele
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:05 PM
There was a .75 cent printable coupon that if you can get it doubled will make it pretty cheap. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Christina1285
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:15 PM
Ive used it. Love it. I got the one that you use for baked ziti. Think it was the italian herb one
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fawn80
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:17 PM

It's basically cream cheese + seasoning. I won't spend that much money on it when regular cream cheese (or I prefer neufchatel) is at least $2-3 cheaper.

Lovinmybabas

I used the Italian one and made the same recipe as the commercial (with the fettuccine, chicken and vegetables). We really liked it. I have made it twice now. :)

SapphireMomma
I loved it. Whole wheat ziti, squash, peas, carrots, chicken and the crime. Soooooooo good. But Becareful, I found that if you add too much, it is way overpowering.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sllytnkrbl
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:18 PM

I've used it with chicken and shrimp.  I cook chicken, onions, diced peppers, and whatever veggies I feel like that day then add the sauce.  After it's all simmered I'll either add pasta to it and mix it all together or just spoon it over pasta.   With the shrimp I add shrimp, onions and brocolli then add sauce and cook and spoon over pasta.

littlemama810
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:19 PM

I love it! It came with a recipe for chicken bruschetta pasta, I really liked it. I've also used it with fettucini noodles and chicken.

GreenEyePixie
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:19 PM

I used the italian one in my spaghetti sauce sometimes. it is good.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)