Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Take the money and run!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:34 PM
  • 7 Replies

has anyone watched it? we watched it last night the idea is 2 people get a suit case full of money and have an hour to hide it after an hour 2 detectives "arrest" them and they then have 48 hours to search for it they get interrogated and are treated like prisoners. the detectives get the gps info from the car and phone records. if the detectives find the case they get the money if they dont the people that hide it do.
so if you where in this game what would your plan be and do you know where you would hide the suit case? would you be able to hold up to 48 hours in jail and being interrogated?

oh and your in your home town!

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Justine1123
by Justine on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:36 PM
Yup lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:37 PM

Quoting Justine1123:

Yup lol

what would your plan be? would your try to throw them off with any tricks?

Shaken1976
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:40 PM

I would have people assist me with hiding the suitcase.  Plus I don't have GPS.  I would borrow a phone.  I would have someone drive my car around.  Someone else would drive around with my phone. 

Justine1123
by Justine on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:33 PM
I'm not sure exactly what the rules are but if gps was in my car I would park my car somewhere and not use my phone to call anyone regarding the case but fake phone calls and I would probably go to a open park where it's not busy or like the back of a graveyard not being used and I would bury it. But like I said I would park my car somewhere else.

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Quoting Justine1123:

Yup lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:43 PM

I know they drive the car the show provides but if I could I would take their car and pick up a friends car (have them meet me somewhere random) drive that car to hide it go back and get the shows car and drive around. I would not call anyone and I would drive to friends and familys houses to throw them off. Oh and I would go buy a shovle and then ditch it but "forget" reciept in the car to throw them off to thinking it was burried

Quoting Justine1123:

I'm not sure exactly what the rules are but if gps was in my car I would park my car somewhere and not use my phone to call anyone regarding the case but fake phone calls and I would probably go to a open park where it's not busy or like the back of a graveyard not being used and I would bury it. But like I said I would park my car somewhere else.

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Quoting Justine1123:

Yup lol

tisacutie
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:47 PM

Yeah so I have no idea about the rules ether, but between hubby and I we have 13 siblings, they would play pass the briefcase...they would never find it...

Kodysmommy928
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:48 PM

I love that show!  My husband keep talking about where we would hide it.  If we ever got chosen to be on the show, we have our plan set!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)