Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what did you get that you really didn't use or need but but it at the time you were pregnant?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:47 PM
  • 5 Replies

hmm right now i can't think of anything.. but i have an over abundance of bibs.. and my kids really didn't use them.

ill try to think of more....

what about all of you?

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
FooLynRoo
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:53 PM

At my baby shower.. my sister had a wishing bassinet.. and asked everyone to bring a small item they thought I could use to throw in it - unwrapped.

I got like 7 thermometers.

One thing I didn't get a lot of at first but bought a lot after like the first month and always buy for new mothers are those packages of cloth diapers... 

They are great burp clothes, wipe ups, a pad to lay them down to change them. I always had them with me until he was like 5 years old - they were great.

Audreysmommy123
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:55 PM

i still even use them now.. when they are sick and have constant runny noses.. and i just wash them.. lol

Quoting FooLynRoo:

At my baby shower.. my sister had a wishing bassinet.. and asked everyone to bring a small item they thought I could use to throw in it - unwrapped.

I got like 7 thermometers.

One thing I didn't get a lot of at first but bought a lot after like the first month and always buy for new mothers are those packages of cloth diapers... 

They are great burp clothes, wipe ups, a pad to lay them down to change them. I always had them with me until he was like 5 years old - they were great.

emessa01
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:55 PM
My MIL insisted on getting me a changing table & I never used the thing. I wasn't going to go all the way back to her room just to change her. The floor & couch worked fine. It really just took up space.
Audreysmommy123
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:00 PM

i agree i didn't have one.. but i know a lot of people that just got them from other people and used them as another storage area.. for extra packages of diapers, wipes, toys etc..

Quoting emessa01:

My MIL insisted on getting me a changing table & I never used the thing. I wasn't going to go all the way back to her room just to change her. The floor & couch worked fine. It really just took up space.

.LoVeMyBuG.
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:09 PM

Diaper genie, never used it! Waste of money, just throw the diapers in the garbage outside and stinky problem solved lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)