• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lol Cloth Diaper related.

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:21 PM
  • 21 Replies

So im at the Doctores office in the waiting room waiting to be called. My youngest and my oldest is playing. This lady sitting near us asked me "Is the smallest one yours?" I said "Yes she is" And she asked me if she was wearing a pull up lol. She has on her minnie mouse diaper cover today and a skirt so it was visable. I said "Oh, no she is wearing a cloth diaper" The lady looked confused and dissappointed and said very quietly "She has on a cloth diaper" Like she was trying to believe it or something lol.

Silly ladies, tricks are for kids !

Im just waiting to see a post "OMG a lady at the doc office had a cloth diaper on her child" lolz. To funny.

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tennisgal
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:23 PM

Lol!! I've noticed a lot of people think it's unsanitary or something. They always ask, "Isn't that dirty?" Uh, I usually change him and I occassionally wash the diapers. 

piwife
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:25 PM
I use cloth diapers part time. Am trying to buy some training pants, but I don't know where to buy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Love2Bugs
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:27 PM

Try the cloth diaper groups. Just make a post that thats what your looking for. Im sure you will be able to find some :o) or Etsy.com.

Quoting piwife:

I use cloth diapers part time. Am trying to buy some training pants, but I don't know where to buy.

Love2Bugs
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:28 PM

lol i think thats why she seemed to be in disbelief. I know when i mention it to people around here they look at me like "They still exist" Then they ask about it and i explain it to them and they are like so amazed.

Quoting tennisgal:

Lol!! I've noticed a lot of people think it's unsanitary or something. They always ask, "Isn't that dirty?" Uh, I usually change him and I occassionally wash the diapers. 

maryb311
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:29 PM
I have completely baffled people when they say "oh that is a cute diaper cover" and I tell them it is a diaper. The best one was at Sam's when they had free Huggies samples and I said no thanks I use cloth. The woman said huh? DH said yes cloth diapers in a kind of annoyed tone (the woman was really pushing these Huggies) We walked away and left her very confused. I don't get what is so confusing, what did they use before sposies?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maryb311
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:33 PM

I don't know if I am allowed to post this here but...a couple vendors on here have some super cute trainers. They are all WAHM's!

HERE

Quoting piwife:

Love2Bugs
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:36 PM

The cooshie tooshie one is the one i bought mine from. I LOVE these covers she made. Heres a pic of one.

Quoting maryb311:

I don't know if I am allowed to post this here but...a couple vendors on here have some super cute trainers. They are all WAHM's!

HERE

Quoting piwife:

nikisazombie
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:38 PM
Some people... I swear, they're kinda... silly. LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maryb311
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:00 PM

That is so cute!! My favorite WAHM is moving across the country as of right now (Rumpsack) but this is a Kim's Cloth, she sold out!

Quoting Love2Bugs:

The cooshie tooshie one is the one i bought mine from. I LOVE these covers she made. Heres a pic of one.

Quoting maryb311:

HERE

Quoting piwife:

cowgirlsmommy
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:01 PM
Everybody around here gets that smelled a fart look when I tell them we use cloth diapers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)