Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

you know what scares me to death?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:29 PM
  • 1 Replies

Any thought of losing my son, theres a lot of SIDS posts going around. Theres a lot of everything going around. I thought I was sort of in the clear with alex being 9 months now...but seeing all of these posts worries me. I worry every single day about dropping him, or him doing something dangerous. Maybe its because Im young and its my first time being a mom. Im not sure but everytime I'm at the beach, Im afriad of him drowning. Im afraid of him cracking his head on the concrete or anything such as. It scares me and kills me that people actually lose their children. I guess you dont feel as bad for people until you have one for yourself. But I lso have a neice and nephew who I'm afraid to lose. I dont know if somethings wrong with me. I think that im so unlucky that its bound to happen to me. Gosh Im just a wreck

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
myperfect4inok
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:31 PM

I have 4 children and still worry.

However, I also live with the motto "When it's your time to go, the Good Lord is gonna take you." 

As long as I am doing everything in my power to make sure that my children are growing up happy and healthly I can't go worrying about the "what if's" all the time

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)