Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

And you wonder why I hate doing the dishes...

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:38 PM
  • 7 Replies

Yesterday I made myself a salad, with cesar dressing. I put the leftovers in tupper ware in the fridge, and I planned on finishing it today... DH gets home from work at about 11:45pm.. At some point last night he took my salad out of the fridge, and put it in the sink. I was cleaning up the breakfast and lunch dishes a little while ago and thats when I found it. Honestly I wasn't sure what it was until I opened it and almost puked... Before you ask if I'm sure I put it in the fridge, yes I am sure. I remember seeing it in there a few times last night before I went to bed. Plus, this isn't the first time he's done something like this and it's getting on my nerves. Honestly if I find something like that I usually throw it away because I have a weak stomach and can't clean something like that without puking. But, I'm sick of throwing away perfectly good tupperware, and I am NOT cleaning it. I'm going to leave it for him to clean, I'm so sick of this. I'm just not sure what to do with it in the mean time... vent over.

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
tinkerxbell
by danger will robinson on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:53 PM

mmhmm

bren2
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:55 PM

My DH likes to do the same thing. 

MommyFlood
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:57 PM
Why would he just randomly remove tupperware? Lol that's silly! DH ruins all my Tupperware by leaving them at work, most of the time I end up tossing it. So now he gets butter bowls lmao! Maybe hide your stuff in the back?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
connie45
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:58 PM
Combination lock!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinkerxbell
by danger will robinson on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:05 PM

idk... the only logical reason I can think of is to make room for something else, but there is plenty of room in the fridge right now since I need to go shopping so idk what his reason was.

Quoting MommyFlood:

Why would he just randomly remove tupperware? Lol that's silly! DH ruins all my Tupperware by leaving them at work, most of the time I end up tossing it. So now he gets butter bowls lmao! Maybe hide your stuff in the back?

MommyFlood
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:08 PM
Maybe he ate a few bites? Lol my husband would so do that. He'd take a few bites, say ew then toss in the sink.

Quoting tinkerxbell:

idk... the only logical reason I can think of is to make room for something else, but there is plenty of room in the fridge right now since I need to go shopping so idk what his reason was.

Quoting MommyFlood:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinkerxbell
by danger will robinson on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:49 PM

could be.. but if thats the case he even put the effort into putting the lid back on it before he put it in the sink.

Quoting MommyFlood:

Maybe he ate a few bites? Lol my husband would so do that. He'd take a few bites, say ew then toss in the sink.

Quoting tinkerxbell:

Quoting MommyFlood:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)