Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BUSTED BIT**!!!!! update reply 9

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:39 PM
  • 9 Replies
So we have had a lot of car break ins happening in our neighborhood lately. Last night there were cops everywhere because there were 13 (yes thirteen!) yesterday alone. Fortunately I had my car in the garage and had no idea what was going on. Well we were headed to the store and my neighbor stops me and tells me about it. So we stand outside talking for a bit and this girl is walking up the street (she always is and we KNOW she and another girl are doing the break ins) so were watching her and NO SHIT! THIS BITCH STARTS BREAKING INTO A CAR RIGHT IN FRONT OF US!!!! My neighbor runs to get her phone to call the trucks owner and I run to get mine and start recording the bitch. She sees me coming up the street and starts walking off and I start asking her wtf shes doing. Shes all "well hes my friend " and I said that since I have the camera out lets go ask him if he knows your going through his truck and she takes off running. He comes out and sure enough she got his cell phone. Now were just waiting for the cops to get here. HA BITCH!!! My car has been broke into twice in the last 6 months! I hope they go into her house and find my damned stun gun! Now we work on catching her friend ...
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SThompson21
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:48 PM

wow!

Franoli
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:51 PM

hahaha! Good stuff right here. Im so entertained.

emilysmom8
by Dawn on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:51 PM
WOW how stupid can you be? OP I dont think you will find your stun gun in her house, she most likely pawned it or sold it to someone to get cash
HouseofFeast
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:51 PM

Brave. 

Not sure I'd have video-taped it...

Logan_Bellasmom
by Falling Starr on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:55 PM

With that many break ins wtf are you morons still leaving anything likes cell phones or worth a shit in the cars still?

cherib82
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:00 PM

damn where were you sat when my car window got busted out and my radio stolen? Got my fav CD too. Justin Moore Outlaws Like Me.

Embers88
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:02 PM

Maybe he just forgot it. I don't think that makes him a moron. 

Quoting Logan_Bellasmom:

With that many break ins wtf are you morons still leaving anything likes cell phones or worth a shit in the cars still?

Litlmama87
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:06 PM

Wondering who leaves valuables like cell phones & stuff in cars anymore, especially when there's a thief in the night lurking.

masonmomma
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:19 PM
Omfg you have GOT to be kidding me!!! The owner of the truck doesn't want to call the cops because he has warrants!!!! Guess what mother fucker, they won't be running you for one! For 2 you are NOT the only one getting your car broke into!! He said he would let his wife handle it when she gets home! If he doesn't say, yes that's my truck and no she wasn't allowed to be in it, my video doesn't mean shit!!! He apparently was charging his cell phone cause he left his wall charger somewhere. This is bullshit! Ill give his wife an opportunity to get home and handle it then I'm just going to call but I don't think they will do anything. We moved in 3 years ago and this was a good neighborhood then! The last year it went to shit. They better call because now my shits going to be broken into for retaliation! And these bitches are always walking the neighborhood trying to bum smokes from people. One of them yesterday woke me up knocking on my door to ask for a damn cigarette. I had to stop leaving them outside cause she takes them. I told her to Fuck off and slammed the door in her face. I'm outside and shes STILL walking around!! This bitch has GOT to be on CRACK!!! IM READY TO MOVE!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)