• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's MINE dammit!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:53 PM
  • 3 Replies

My mom bought me a laptop computer for Xmas. It's from like 1979 I swear.. it has a removable floppy disc drive, POS. Anyway she gave it to me I thought, Whatever it's a laptop and it'll work for now. Well I trashed my desktop and put all my music and pics on this laptop. I also put some software on it for my sons Mobigo and VTech Camera. I got a new Macbook and went to put all my stuff on the that but I can't find any of my discs! So I have all kinds of stuff on that laptop that I just need to transfer (But idk how). She knows I don't really use it and texts me this morning saying "Are you still using that laptop I bought you? If not can Tracey use it for school since she doesn't have one?" Tracey is her friend and my mom lives like 2 hours away from me. I never see her and I know I'd never get it back. If I tell her it's b/c stuff is on it she'll say something about giving the laptop back or having one of her friends do something and I don't really like my Mom much these days and definately don't like her new found friends. Would it be wrong of me to make something up so I don't have to give it to this chick?

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
bethgoedeken
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:55 PM

not at all. its yours and you can keep it as long as you want it.

emilysmom8
by Dawn on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:55 PM
No its not wrong of you.. Tell her you need it
minimom11107
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:55 PM

I guess I just need someone to validate that for me! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)