Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I do not like my children today!!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:03 PM
  • 10 Replies

I love them with all my heart but these 3 are determined to drive me insane!! The 5 yr old won't stop fighting and being mean, the 3 year old just wants to cry about everything, and even the 16 month old screams at me whenever I say anything to him! Makes me want to hand them all off to someone else and check out for the rest of the day! They've been like this all week and i'm about to lose it. Nothing i do makes them behave or keeps them happy.

Ok, vent over

ladybug

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
arkansasmama08
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:11 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misselphaba
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:14 PM

You just need a break.  I hope you get one soon!! 

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:15 PM

That about sums up my day!

arkansasmama08
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:16 PM
Thanks. Me too, but not likely :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pochaccotx
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:17 PM
Hey my 7 year old must have given them tips because she has been pushing my buttons non stop all week
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bearsbabies
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:19 PM
We all have those days. Try some deep breathing while u hide in the potty for two min. I home it gets better. Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SThompson21
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:21 PM

hey where in AR do you live? my ds is going to be 5 in november.

my son gets like that too. grr.

eve210
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:21 PM
I have 2 boys ages 13 months and 3 yrs. And they drive me insane everyday. As a pp said, I think its because you have been around them for too long without a little break for yourself. I have not had a break from them since I had them. I am a SAHM so they go with me EVERYWHERE since SO works a lot. Hopefully you and I both get a break soon. You have 3 kids so can't even imagine how much harder that is

Quoting arkansasmama08:

I love them with all my heart but these 3 are determined to drive me insane!! The 5 yr old won't stop fighting and being mean, the 3 year old just wants to cry about everything, and even the 16 month old screams at me whenever I say anything to him! Makes me want to hand them all off to someone else and check out for the rest of the day! They've been like this all week and i'm about to lose it. Nothing i do makes them behave or keeps them happy.

Ok, vent over

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemyirish
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:29 PM

and this is why i CANNOT wait for school to start again! LOL

arkansasmama08
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:35 PM
I'm sorry ya'll are dealing with it too, but so glad I'm not alone! I haven't been away from them for a week and a half straight. Feel bad because before that dh took 3 days off for our anniversary and I'm already beyond frustrated with them. I think they're punishing me for leaving them lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)