• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teaching my first coupon class..... sooo nervous

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:05 PM
  • 7 Replies

I'm teaching my first coupon class tonight at my home and 20+ people are scheduled to show up. I'm freaking out a bit.... maybe I should have a rum and coke before it starts!

Thankfully it's mostly friends and friends of friends but still... I'm freaking!

Oh your Christian? OK that's nice :) Oh I'm going to hell and your going to pray for me? OK you pray for me and I'll dance naked around a fire under the moon for you :)

pagan 2

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
abra
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:09 PM

you should! I usually do that before somekind of social event. You'll do fabulous!!

abra
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:10 PM

(and lol your siggy!! Not all chrisitans believe that, just fyi.)

Luv.My.Kidz
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:10 PM

so are you saying I should fell nervous or i should drink a rum and coke? LOL because if you are saying drink a rum and coke... oh I'm running for one right now! LOL

Quoting abra:

you should! I usually do that before somekind of social event. You'll do fabulous!!

Oh your Christian? OK that's nice :) Oh I'm going to hell and your going to pray for me? OK you pray for me and I'll dance naked around a fire under the moon for you :)

pagan 2

Luv.My.Kidz
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:12 PM

Oh I know... it was a status I found on status shuffle from FB... I laughed because my mom says she's going to pray for me all the time because I'm wiccan

Quoting abra:

(and lol your siggy!! Not all chrisitans believe that, just fyi.)

pagan 2

Charweba
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:13 PM

teach me your ways oh Yoda!

I would love to know how to do that stuff. Do not worry you will be great. That rum and coke sounds good though. lol

Luv.My.Kidz
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:22 PM

I'm not an extreme couponer... I'm smart about it. I'm very careful about sales, coupons, and such... some of the more extreme ladies that are on the extreme couponers show freak me out.

Quoting Charweba:

teach me your ways oh Yoda!

I would love to know how to do that stuff. Do not worry you will be great. That rum and coke sounds good though. lol

pagan 2

Luv.My.Kidz
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:47 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)