Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SNOOPING!!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:13 PM
  • 40 Replies
Another post got me thinking.....
Do you & your SO look at eachothers phones???

We do give eachother that right. Not that we spend all day doing that, but we both feel we have the jurisdiction. Lol. For lack of better words!!!

We live together, have kids together, and we don't especially *I* don't feel the need to hide anything.
We can answer eachothers phone or if a text pops up feel free to read it.

How does it work for you???

** I can see all the self righteous, perfect, no wrong doing mommas bashing already. *** lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommas3cubs
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:18 PM

Nope, We trust one another, we don't need to look in each other's phone or e-mails or anything. He knows I will not cheat and I know he will not cheat.

Rhyne
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:19 PM
DH gets on my phone for the Internet, I have nothing to hide so I don't care. And he doesn't care if I look at his phone either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momma3830
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:21 PM
I can see where your coming from.

But I have nothing to hide & don't worry bout leaving my phone with him.
He even sometimes takes my phone when his battery is dead on his & leaves it charging.

Quoting mommas3cubs:

Nope, We trust one another, we don't need to look in each other's phone or e-mails or anything. He knows I will not cheat and I know he will not cheat.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jolou

Eh. Neither of us DO actually look through each others' phones, but neither of us would object if the other did either.

I'll answer his phone from time to time & vice versa.

We frequently open each other's mail though. Whoever is home first when it arrives tends to open anything that looks interesting and leave the rest to the other!

anon421

We dont' check each other's phone at all. My 4 year old goes through his wallet though lol. I swear I never told her to

proudmommy35
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:22 PM

He can look at mine all he wants to.  He has a company phone, so he uses mine from time to time.  I can look at his as well.  We have nothing to hide from each other.

emilysmom8
by Dawn on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:22 PM
Nope I dont look at SO phone and he doesnt look at mine.. We trust each other and dont feel the need to snoop though each others phone
Momma3830
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:23 PM
That's hat I mean.

Why make such a big deal about snooping. [It's really not that crazy to be comfortable having my BF use or look at my phone & I being allowed to do the same. ]

Quoting Rhyne:

DH gets on my phone for the Internet, I have nothing to hide so I don't care. And he doesn't care if I look at his phone either.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sassy1984
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:24 PM

nope its my phone but he takes it to work with him..

Logan_Bellasmom
by Falling Starr on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:24 PM

No i don't But i do check the usage on our phones on the net which will tell me who on my account has texted or called but that mainly so we don't go over our mins. But tbh my husband MIGHT send out 300 texts a month and like 250 are to me lol and the other 50 would be to coworkers sense hes a manager all who i know and are friends with so i have no worries about that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)