Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what is your favorite candle/room spray?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:41 PM
  • 5 Replies

i really like the febreeze set & refresh. i really like the linen and sky  & hawiian aloha.

what are your favorite candles or sprays? i havent purchased any candles in a while.

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:44 PM

1_hawt_mami
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:46 PM

ive been wanting to try that febreeze & i looove yankee candles

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:48 PM

I have the fabric refreshner, candle, room spray and all purpose cleaner of that New Zealand scent.  I absolutely love it!  I tend to love clean smells  :)   And vanilla cupcake has been a favorite of mines since I was younger, lol.   The only bad thing is it makes me want a cupcake!

1_hawt_mami
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:53 PM

me too! im going to have to try it & vanilla cup cake candles are the best lol i also seem to like the apple ones as well, but that would make me sad at the moment bc i always burn them in the fall. it has been so hot here ( i live near houston tx) we havent had rain since feb i wnt to say :(

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

I have the fabric refreshner, candle, room spray and all purpose cleaner of that New Zealand scent.  I absolutely love it!  I tend to love clean smells  :)   And vanilla cupcake has been a favorite of mines since I was younger, lol.   The only bad thing is it makes me want a cupcake!

MarchMarie
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:54 PM

i am soooo stuck on the hawaiian aloha set and refresh....

I hope they start selling refills soon, I am going to have a bucketload of the little dispensers soon!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)