Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going crazy!!!!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:48 PM
  • 1 Replies
My three year old is acting HORRIBLE!!!!!!! First she ran into the neighbors house. They had to lure her back over with a cookie. I am due next week and I can't keep up with her. Hubby left for five minutes Ans she became a terror.

Then we come inside and I told her she was done playing outside for the night if she was going to act that way and not listen to mommy.

Well then she got on her bike in the back room and tried to ride it. We have a no riding in the house rule. I told her to Get off. When she didn't listen, we went to time out. Well she tried to do it again. Back to time out she went. After that Tim out she proceeded to punch me and throw a fit and scream that she wants her daddy. She she got a spanking and back to time out she went.

I am frustrated at the moment. I am trying to be consistent with the time outs. She HATES them and always wants dh. She hates me already. :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:05 PM

I would have taken the bike away for a specific amount of time the first time she got back on it. You have to be consistent and punish immediately, (I know its hard when you're tired and pregnant) But they learn that they can get away with it, if they push it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)