Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Would You Do...

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:17 PM
  • 14 Replies

If you ate a chinese restaurant and when you opened up the fortune cookie it said..

And then when you get to thinking about it ....  You realize the restaurant is beside a vet's office.  What would you do?  What would you think? 

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rhyne
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:18 PM
Lol!!!! There's a local restaurant that's been shut down2 times for serving dog, 3 times and they have to shut down for good. Surprisingly they are always busy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:18 PM

Um..ask the vet where they bury/dispose of euthenized animals and see if there are any carcasses there.

3pippings
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:18 PM

Big chance that it was my neighbour's dog that was dying yesterday :D

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:19 PM

Lmao.  We had a chinese place in my town to get shut down because the inspector found a dead monkey in the freezer.  Those idiots should have hid the evidence.  Lol

Quoting Rhyne:

Lol!!!! There's a local restaurant that's been shut down2 times for serving dog, 3 times and they have to shut down for good. Surprisingly they are always busy.

JaysMommy4Ever
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:20 PM

Quoting carterscutie85:

Um..ask the vet where they bury/dispose of euthenized animals and see if there are any carcasses there.

1likeme
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:21 PM
I would LMAO. If it's good and not human I wouldn't mind.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jess821
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:22 PM
WTF? Ew! Where do you live?

Quoting Rhyne:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:22 PM

Omg ew.  I would probably throw up.  Idk but the thought of eating a cat that was somebody's pet makes me feel queasy!

Quoting 1likeme:

I would LMAO. If it's good and not human I wouldn't mind.

southern_momof2
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:23 PM
I would think that whatever it was sure tasted good!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BV88
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:24 PM
Hahahaha omg.

We went to a Japanese restaurant not too long ago and we kept hearing ducks quaking. We were thinking that the chefs used only the freshest ingredients lol. Finally, we asked WTH was going on and I guess the table next to us was eavesdropping because one of them spoke up and said "it's my cell phone! When I get a text it quacks". We were howling laughing for the rest of the night. So funny.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)