Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hopefully signing papers tonight....say a prayer please??

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:34 PM
  • 2 Replies

me, my mom, daughter, brother and his fincee are leaving as soon as my mom gets home from work to look at this house and i'm hopeing to sign a lease. the house is prefect and a answer to our prayers!! 4brd 2 bath basement is a apt which is great, in our town. please ladies say a prayer for us we need this house other wise our option's are slim and we may have to leave ohio all together which we don't want to do!! our jobs and school are here in ohio!! we have till oct 31st to leave the house we live in now, long story short my mom and stepdad are divorceing, the house is in his name though my mom pays for it, he wants the house and we are happy to give it to him, yes its been home for 11yrs but it is falling apart and so infested with mold we are all sick, it floods when it rains, the spetic tank is broke, water heater just got replaced and the fliter is going out. we can't stay here much longer we have to leave now for all of us. my poor daughter is sick all the time. if we get this place we can move in in a few weeks!! oh and if anyone wounders no we all want to stick together, my bro and his gf and me want to live with our mom and help her, we all pay bills. i can't go out on my own, i work part time and in school full time for nursing, i make just enough money to pay my bills and help my mom. my mom has been a blessing since i left my abusvie ex and is helping while im in school please ladies prayers, good thoughts whatever you do!!! thank you so much i'll update when i know what happens like i said we are waiting on my mom to come home

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
triforcechick
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:35 PM
Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skyelyns_mommie
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:38 PM

thank you we need it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)